Buttons – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

Buttons – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Buttons – Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 4,736 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Well what a beautiful bouncing bundle of bubbliness this little baby is ….had the pleasure of meeting her today and what a puppy she is…..she bounds and bounces everywhere…..but can be still and gentle when asked ….perfect little pooch…..I got lots of soft snuggles and kisses and she is just adorable…..whoever gets her will feel like they have won the lotto…..millions of endless kisses….but if you’re not in you can’t win…..get your downloading your forms and be in with a chance to let this little button wrap herself around your heart.

kaydoyle

This little girl is fab, very loving and fiesty :D
    buttons.jpg
    buttons2.jpg
    buttons3.jpg

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

This beautiful girl is with me and she is having a great time at the moment as sh has a new boyfriend called Chester.
    He is just the right size for her and they play all day.
    Its good for him too as his previous home was with two boxers and he was been bullied all the time.
    Being with Buttons it has restored his faith in other dogs and he has learned to play with toys and she has learned to share.
    Buttons had a problem with play biting, something she should have grown out of by this age but the good news is she has now stopped this which is great.
    She is totally housetrained, great off lead and sits on command.
    She is a very loving little girl and very affectionate.
    My nine year old can walk her on the lead.
    She had a bath before her photos and was as good as gold.
    All the other dogs dont like the swing seat but she loves it.
    Will update on her later in the week.

mymymessitt

we want to meet buttons!!!!… she looks adorable and she sounds perfect for us!!!!! Please can we meet her?

animalhelper

Have you sent in your adoption form? If not, go into forms and downloads on the main website and submit it. Buttons is a fab girl and whoever gets to adopt her will be very lucky! She really wants to be a lapdog and loves the cuddles and kisses!!!! :)

clairef

Your new family member is out there waiting!! Promise! Congrats on the HV!

mymymessitt

Thank you Claire!!!! It was so nice to meet you …. thank you so much for all the advice and tips…. have got myself pretty organised since then …… still happy to take our time in finding the latest addition to our family but also….. CAN’T WAIT :!: :lol: :!: …….soooo excited …. hope to see you down the beach sometime soon…..x

auds01

would love to meet buttons she is super cute – had home visit last year and approved but due to family circumstances was unable to take a puppy at that time but now ready! :D

siobhan

We met this little beauty on Thursday. She has the cutest little face and her coat is so soft. It’s like velvet. She is a bundle of energy, so playful yet so gentle with my two boys and with Pebbles. Really affectionate, lots of kisses. My two talked about her all the way home and I have to say I am very tempted. She would be the perfect companion for my Luna. Whoever gets adopts this little lady will be so lucky.

animalhelper

Buttons in the sun 8-)
    buttonsinthesun.jpg

kaydoyle

More of this angel :D
    Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Spent some time with the boucy buttons…who has batteries that never wear out…..she just loves all the other dogs around her and is full of fun….great off of the lead…strong when on it but just so eager to get going…Love this little lass hope she gets a canine friend along with her forever family as she is the best friend of Molly…they so keep each other amused for hours on end!

kaydoyle

Best friends :D
    Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg

kaydoyle

Best buddies :D
    butsmcginty.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Like butter wouldn’t melt ….what were you bribing them with to get that picture…STEAK!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.