Brandon – Bearded Terrier x *HOMED*

Brandon – Bearded Terrier x *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Brandon – Bearded Terrier x *HOMED*

• This topic has 13,206 voices and 148 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Mutley

Lovely photos – Brandon, you’re one special dog! I especially love the bit "He’s known for sniffing people and practically inhaling entire humans with the force of a jet." Now THAT is a skill! :lol: Keep training your slaves Brandon, although it sounds as though you have them just the way you want them. :D

dogsrule

Brandon "enjoying?" the paddling pool with Dabs :D. Looks great huh? There are plenty of other pics of me standing there in the pool on my lonesome! In all the photos on the vendor’s website there are dogs from all over Europe living in the pool, I don’t think I’ll be posting on that website…it wouldn’t boost business!!
    DSCF0246.JPG
    DSCF0247.JPG

dogsrule

Brandon’s big brother had a bit of bother on Friday and following an urgent MRI it was discovered he had a disc protrusion. He had his surgery on Yesterday and has an 85% chance of making a complete recovery. Already he is using his hind legs.

His little brother Brandon, has been so good. He sneaked into bed with Dabs this morning. Apart from that he is giving Dabs plenty of space and they seem to have come to an understanding. This is brilliant and mature of Brandon as he usually would muscle in on Dabs to try and finish off his food so we are super proud of him.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Indianna

Wishing you a speedy recovery :)

LuvMyFurKids

Hope you are well on the road to recovery …..keeping you in our thoughts

dogsrule

Dabs had a bad late evening yesterday but calmed down with a mild sedative and the sound of John the vet on speaker phone (no joking, he recognised him and came over to the phone, sat down and had his meds). Both myself and my back are delighted that his new harness arrived today. He (and patient brother Brandon) survived the numerous strap adjustments to give us a comfy supported dog who could safely urinate without his rear legs collapsing. He’s the best 11 year old collie. Thanks for the good wishes Indianna and Audrey.
    image.jpg

dogsrule

Dabs feeling a lot better and almost weight bearing on the hind quarters again, Brandon still being super playful!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

kaydoyle

Its great to see him doing so well… :D

dogsrule

Dabs is eating well, Brandon arrives along to double check on progress. Thanks for all the good wishes. Dabs had a checkup by his lovely vet, John, in Sandymount Pet Hospital on Thursday. He has some reflexes in his rear legs. He will see him again in just over a week, he was happy to see Dabs walking so soon post his surgery. He will be looking at hydrotherapy for him, how exciting as Dabs loves swimming.

Brandon is being super and only once growled at Dabs initially when he was himself feeling very tired. He has great patience with Dabs Nd realises he has to wait. He gave me super snuggles last night and we watched the Godfather together.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Great to hear of your progress young man you are making a positive recovery

dogsrule

:)
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

dogsrule

Back to normal again!
    image.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Great to see the boys back to being couch crashers together!

dogsrule

Thanks Audrey, they are both in great form. Dabs and Brandon are back to dragging me around trees at full force? Dabs doesn’t realise he has to pace himself and Brandon really doesn’t mind dabs pulling us in random directions :D

dogsrule

Dabs and Brandon are resting after a busy Christmas!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.