Bisto – terrier x collie puppy *HOMED*

Bisto – terrier x collie puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Bisto – terrier x collie puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,002 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is 12 wks old and a bundle of fun. He will be medium when fully grown. He will be wormed, microchipped and have at least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6 mts. old. Tracy will update soon.
    oct pups 574.jpg

Tbyrne

Well this little fella is just gorgeous. :)
    He really is just a furry baby who enjoys cuddles and kisses and loves to give them back in return! ;)
    He is a little bundle of fun who adores the company of children and gets on fantastic with other dogs!
    He did not like the crate at all when he first arrived a few days ago but now he will happily go in with a toy or a chew and stay there for a little while.He also sleeps in the crate at night for me,but because he’s only young i bring him out for a pee and stretch his legs during the night but he then goes back to bed until we all wake up. ;)
    He will still have little pee-pee’s on the floor if he isnt brought out regularly but as i said,he is only a baby!! He will get there soon im sure! ;) He will make a great addition to any family! ;)
    039.JPG
    059.JPG
    071.JPG

Tbyrne

More pics of Bisto!
    040.JPG
    109.JPG
    111.JPG

Tbyrne

This cheeky little boy likes to steel my softest jumpers and cardigans :lol: :lol:
    010.JPG
    009.JPG
    017.JPG

Tbyrne

This baby is so good,we had some people over for dinner last night and he was so well behaved,he is an absolute sweetheart! He loves his grub and if given the chance would steal food off our plates :lol:
    He also loves to sit up on our chair in the garden and soak up a little sun in the afternoon,he is getting on great with my own dogs,loves to chase them and have a good roll around in the grass…
    He loves to steal my Mia’s toys and chews and hide them in his bed,and he has a bit of a shoe fetish,any shoes left out are fair game for a good oul chew :lol:
    He is a typical puppy,full of fun and loves as much kisses and cuddles as he can get. He is also getting much better at holding his peepee until he gets outside,great little boy! ;)

Tbyrne

Im sure this little angel gets more adorable by the day :D
    He is such fun…He had a busy day today and is fast asleep in his bed right now ;)
    He is exactly the same height as my 2 yr old cavalier but he has a bit more growing to do as he is only around 12 weeks old.
    We are really enjoying having him around,he is a sweetheart :)
    Here are some more photos of the gorgeous little chap ;)
    022.JPG
    024.JPG
    004.JPG

Tbyrne

Well this little boy is still here awaiting some very lucky family to take him to his forever home :)
    He really is a little angel and has been no trouble at all! We are really seeing his personality shine through,he is just great fun and loves the company af adults,children and other dogs..he also gets on pretty well with our cat and she is very comfortable to be around him ;)

I’m doing my best not to fall in love too much with this little pet as im sure it wont be long before he finds the lovely forever family that he deserves and has to leave me…but until then,we are enjoying every moment with this baby ;)

LuvMyFurKids

I love the one up one down ear look ;)

Tbyrne

Yes, he is quite comical with that look :lol:
    This baby is teething big time and enjoys chewing just about anything he can get his little chops around… :) We are givng him plenty of chewys and toys to keep him busy ;)
    He is getting really good at holding his peepee’s until he gets outside now… :) will still have the odd accident but he really is improving!!!
    Great little man …. ;)

Tbyrne

Well Bisto…or Fonze as we have been calling him lately as he just was not answering to Bisto…is doing great!! He is a very playful fella with lots of energy and is learning how to jump higher…and higher!!
    He loves my cavalier Mia and gets on great with kids… :)
    He is a lovely little fella and has a lovely expression on his face…He sleeps very well in the crate at night,for a while he would wake me during the night looking to go out for a pee but the last couple of days he has been sleeping right through the night ;)
    This little man is just waiting on his forever family to see him here and fall in love with him… :)
    He is around 14 weeks old,has had his 1st vaccination,is wormed,microchipped and must be neutered when he is 6 months old.
    He will make a wonderful addition to any family… fab little boy ;)

Tbyrne

Well this baby boy is still here with us,he is a little live wire who just loves to play…and play…and play :lol:
    He was so good today,he had the last of his puppy vaccinations and he didnt even cry ;) … so we are all set for walkies now ! :)
    He loves his food and enjoys his chewys, he also loves to have a good old dig in the mud when he gets the chance! My flower pot had been knocked over today and there was soil all over the place… with a certain little someone very nearby with muck all over his paws and nose :roll: But with those sad,puppy eyes all was forgiven within seconds :lol: :lol:
    He’s such a happy little chap,he really deserves to find his forever family soon,but until then we are more than happy to have this baby ;)

Tbyrne

This little boy is getting on great, my camera is broken so i havnt been putting up photos lately but i hope to get some more up soon ;)
    He fully vaccinated and wormed now,not to mention microchipped and all ready and waiting for some lucky person to fall madly in love with him :)
    He is a little gem,very playful with my kids and other dogs but i couldnt be sure he is great with cats now as he has made a chase for my cat a few times and now she stays away from him :o
    I will keep posted on the cat situation and how that goes, but he is a fab little fella,so good at night,sleeps in the crate and never a sound from him. ;)
    Loves his food and treats and at the moment he is lying in his bed having a good oul chew on his jumbone :D
    This boy will make some lucky family very very happy ;)

Tbyrne

Well im surprised this little fella hasnt been snapped up yet :shock:
    He really is just a furry baby ;) He has been here for 3 weeks now and really needs a pad of his own :P
    He is a total sweetheart ;) Great with kids and other dogs and is happy to play or lie beside you :) He is around 15 weeks old now and gets sweeter by the day :D He will be staying here with us until the day he finds his new people ;) :)

Tbyrne

This boy is gradually getting used to the lead ;)
    He pulls a bit at first but is getting there :) he is getting taller now and filling out a bit but this isnt surprising as he adores his grub and the odd treat :D
    He gets on great with the kids and will just play all day long-but is brilliant at night and sleeps like a baby until we get up ;)
    Hope this fab little fella gets the happy ending he needs soon

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Great work on progressing this little man, well done and thanks.
    He seems to be growing up very nicely and gaining confidence daily.
    I know you have no camera but even a few pics on the mobile may help his profile and interest. You know the old saying a picture speaks a thousand words.
    Thank you for taking such good care of him. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.