Bianca – Staffie pup – Homed

Bianca – Staffie pup – Homed

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Bianca – Staffie pup – Homed

• This topic has 3,207 voices and 36 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Maura

Hi all. Well Bianca is doing brilliantly. Her skin is clear except for a few pink spots and her hair is growing back already. She is eating like a horse and unless I,m going blind I think she has grown a bit. She is a very good girl and is learning all the new rules very fast. At the moment she just loves the world. She is great on her lead and doesn,t pull at all. She is great with all dogs and has a new friend in the park , a big golden retriever that she loves to wrestle with. She has a right little fan club in the park both dogs and humans. She is going to be a right stunner when she grows up and her different colour eyes make her very distinctive. Will keep you updated. Maura.

ladles

Biana certainly has grown and has put on a bit of weight too. She looks great. Its wonderful that you were able to give her that chance to blossom. Thank you.

elaine136

She looks like a beautiful little dog :D

Maura

Hi all. Bianca is coming on great. Was in the vets to day for a check up and she is now 13.6 kilos. Her red jacket is getting a bit tight already.She is doing well with her training. The dog tester is teaching her well and she is very good with him. She had a great time with a little yorkie visitor in Auntie Avril,s earlier. It was hilarious watching the pair of them. I,m working alot on her jumping up and it is paying off also she has been play biting a bit and that is been sorted at the moment. She is responding very well, She is a very good all round girl. Some pics on the way of the dog tester in action and her new yorkie friend Bobby. Maura

Maura

See, I really do what the dog tester says.

Maura

I,ll do anything for a treat :lol:

Maura

Maura

Maura

Me and Bobby.

Maura

Sharing is caring,

Maura

Maura

Hi all, just a quick update on the beautiful Bianca. She is doing very well. Has put on 4 kilos since she came to me. Her skin is much better. Her training is coming on well. She knows all the usual commands. She is very good in the park and loves playing with all the other doggies. She is super friendly with dogs and humans. She has some seperation anxiety which has only developed in the last three weeks so I,m working on that at the moment. She is just about eight months and will be getting spayed in the next two weeks. The vet wanted to wait as long as possible so her skin could get better. She is much admired in the park especially by women. She will make a fantastic family pet. She is still quite a puppy yet. She loves her chicken and liver, but is not mad about potatoes which is a first for me. She adores her showers. Maura.

Maura

Me Playing with little Happy.

Maura

Maura

Catching some Spring Rays

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.