Bertie

Bertie

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Bertie

• This topic has 1,286 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    calypso

Sadly, Bertie had to be pts on 2nd March. He had lost the use of his legs and nothing could be done. We shall miss him so much and wish he could have had longer here. He must have been quite an age when we got him last summer.

stefandjudy

Rest in peace my big bear.

Thanks so much to Ann and Andrew for giving him a safe and warm home in his last few months.

R.I.P Bertie. :cry:

ladles

So sorry to hear the sad news. R.I.P Bertie.

siofra

poor bertie he was so lovely in his pics, hope his family are ok. he allways looked adorable x

Debbi-Jayne

Oh Ann I am so very sorry to read this. He was such a lovely boy and you gave him a lifeline when he so needed it. Thank you so much for giving him the very best home possible in his twilight years. Hugs to you as I know how much you will miss him.

Indianna

You gave him love and care in last part of his life and I am sure he will always be part of your family. A sad time and but he found happiness with you – I am sure of that and if she could, Cassie would send her love to you.

annash

So very sorry to hear of your loss. RIP Bertie.

elaine136

he looks like a lovely dog.. r.i.p poor bertie :(

greyT

Dear calypso,
    I will never forget the moment, you had him out of the pound and gave him the love he deserved so much for the time he had.
    I was over the moon and i am happy to know people like you exist. Be loved, you did something wonderful.
    The big heart for the big bear.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.