Berkley – CKC *Reserved*

Berkley – CKC *Reserved*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Berkley – CKC *Reserved*

• This topic has 1,468 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Berkley

Reference Number: 104

Sex: Male

Located: Ashton Pound

Found: Dublin 5

Date Out: 31st January 2010

I have a cracking older lady for this guy he would be pampered, do you want us to pay transport costs.

animalhelper

Hiya

As this fella is a stray and only came in, he will have to stay in the pound for 5 days to give time for his owners to reclaim him. If he is not reclaimed or rehomed directly from the pound I’m sure we can arrange things from there.

Thanks a million for your very kind offers. :)

Marita

If this dog is not returned to its owner could u let me know. I have filled out a adoption form for dogs in distress. I used to own ckc but it died of old age. Many thanks.

juliec

this guy is booked if his owners dont reclaim him

YvonneM

There is another Cavalier King Charles in the pound. Charlie is his real name, don’t see him on the site. He is a prime candidate for Operation Transformation, needs to shift quite a few pounds and a lot of dirty shaggy hair. Slightly older guy. A real little character. Apparnently his owners came up to the pound to reclaim but wouldn’t pay the fee and left without him. Heartbreaking. Saw him out for his walk. Due to his pudge he is slow on his rounds. Very happy fella, good with the other dogs. Deserves to be pampered!

Anonymous
    Inactive

out and safe

kaydoyle

This little man is being adopted by his foster family.

ladles

With regard to the other CKC who was overweight, his owners did come back and reclaim him either yesterday or today.

martinac

ah great news for both these CKCs..well done! they are both cuties..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.