Belle – Collie x female *HOMED*

Belle – Collie x female *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Belle – Collie x female *HOMED*

• This topic has 4,429 voices and 48 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    ClaireT

Well, just back from the walk at the beach and Belle LOVED it!!! We met a lovely doggie called Meg today who was such a sweetie!! She had no intrest in Belle, just wanted to get her tennis ball thrown :lol: She was adorable!!
    I was walking with my friends dog, Borris, today aswell, and there was no issue at all!! Belle and him got along great! Except when there was a seaweed incident :lol: ..as the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words, and we got some great ones of her today!…Enjoy! :)
    iPhone Pictures 9 067.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 9 065.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 9 063.JPG

ClaireT

:D :D :D :D :D
    iPhone Pictures 9 078.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 9 077.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 9 070.JPG

ClaireT

Got so many good photo’s of her today, it’s really hard to pick which ones to post!! :)
    iPhone Pictures 9 047.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 9 050.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 9 082.JPG

ClaireT

I have put lots of photos up on my Facebook account of Belle, here is a link to the album:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … 082&type=1

But I just can’t resist posting more here.. 8-)
    iPhone Pictures 9 051.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 9 045.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 9 044.JPG

ClaireT

A few more.. :D
    iPhone Pictures 9 081.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 9 080.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 9 024.JPG

ColganFamily

Fab photos of an absolutely fab dog!! Love her. :D :D

Mutley

Belle really is stunning! Great photos of her. :D

ClaireT

Thanks ColganFamily and Mutley!! :D

Belle absolutely adores raw-hide bones with a little bit of peanut butter!!! :lol: I couldn’t stop taking photos of her as she was eating it as they were turning out VERY funny!…
    iPhone Pictures 10 032.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 10 047.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 10 046.JPG

ClaireT

I love this picture with her ear sticking up!!

As I said before, Belle os great around cats! She’s even started to act a bit like Winnie (my neighbours cat who comes to visit)..
    iPhone Pictures 10 070.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 10 075.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 10 042.JPG

ClaireT

I love the picture with her ear sticking up!! :lol: :lol:

As I said before, Belle is great around cats. She is starting to act more a more like Winnie (my neighbours cat that comes to visit) everyday!! :roll: :lol:
    iPhone Pictures 10 070.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 10 075.JPG
    iPhone Pictures 10 042.JPG

fredisbest

Love the pictures of herself and Winnie :lol: :lol: :lol:

ClaireT

I know I shouldn’t have, but I just couldn’t resist…I dressed Belle up!!! :oops: She looked so cute in the tshirt!!!! See photos below..
    8-)

Belle’s status has changed to *Reserved*!!!!!!!!!!!! I met her forever family today and they are so so nice!!!! I really could not have picked a better family for her!!! She will have a mum and a dad, a brother called Cooper (who was previously called Cricket and is also a former DID dog) and a sister Lottie (cat)! I’m both happy and sad at the same time!!! :D :cry: :D :cry: :D :cry: :D But, I know that she is going to a GREAT home, and they will love her just as much as I would have. I would like to say that tonight I will spoil her rotten, but she’s pretty much spoiled rotten as it is!! (apart from when I dress her up.. :roll: )
    Belle_Tshirt1.jpg
    Belle_Tshirt.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Well Belle you are a lucky girl as we know your forever family will be just that…..be happy and hope to see lots of updates.

And to your teriffic foster mum who did a great job with you and gave you back confidence in humans ….you think Reserved is a bitter sweet moment well get the box of tissues for her adoption day….thinking of you! Well done again.

kyelblue

Well congratulations to you all,Belle i love your t shirt you are a beautiful lil girl.great news you have got your forever home and family,we wish you all the best,A Big thank you to you foster family.

ClaireT

Thanks fredisbest, LuvMyFurKids and kyelblue!!

Belle, now called Rosie :D , has gone to her forever home!!!! It was very sad on the way to dropping her off, and I thought I would be so upset leaving her, but I wasn’t!! When she got into her house she just started playing and smelling around everywhere! She wasn’t shy at ALL! Went straight up onto the couch no bother! She wasn’t bothered at all by her sister Lottie (beautiful little black kitten with a little bit of white on her tummy!!) Any sadness I had about leaving her was completely overshadowed by how happy she was in the house.
    Last night was the first night without her, and that was so sad!! :cry: She has such a great presence and I will truly miss her!!

Thanks Belle for everything, you are such a wonderful dog! Thinking back to when you first came to me and how far you have come along! From not knowing how to go up the stairs, to racing me at full speed going up them! In the beginning you would NEVER turn your nose up at anything, but you quickly learnt that if you didn’t eat something straight away, something nicer would soon be offered! You’re a little genius!! Learning to give the paw in just one day!! It was wonderful to share christmas with you, you made it extra special!!! I’ll miss you so much, but you really are in a fantastic forever home now. Enjoy my little Bellie, and be good. Hopefully I might get to join you on a walk sometime.
    Looking forward to seeing all your updates on your adventures with Cooper, I know there will be many!!!!

Such a great experience to foster, she’ll be the first of many hopefully! But, she’ll always have that special place in my heart!

See you soon Rosie!!! :) :) :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.