Barney – Jrt ref 338 – approx 18mts*HOMED*

Barney – Jrt ref 338 – approx 18mts*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Barney – Jrt ref 338 – approx 18mts*HOMED*

• This topic has 1,708 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is in foster with Wayne & Catherine who will update soon ;)
    barney.jpg

animalhelper

:D
    SDC13034.JPG
    SDC13035.JPG

wayne

Hi Barney is doing great in foster care with us. He good on the lead and great in the car and with other dogs he meets out in the park.

He just wants to be loved, he looks at you and all he wants is a rub :P :P :P , I have few photos of Barney, one good one of him sitting on Catherines lap.
    DSC00960.JPG
    barn1.JPG
    barn3.JPG

wayne

Hi… just an update on Barney..he is a lovely dog :)

When he gets up on the chair beside you he cuddles right into you, he loves his rubs and his tail is always going.

He is a friendly dog and loves to play. He had a great day today, playing with his foster brother and sister and he loves to play fetch with the ball ;)

He very good at night time, he stays asleep all night on his bed.

Barney would put a smile on your face when you meet him. He has a lot of love to give, all he is looking for is to get it back :D Barney is looking for his forever home, someone to care for him and to love him the way he will love you back.

We will put up some more photos soon.

wayne

Thank god the photos are up of barney. :P :P :P :P
    barney 338.jpg
    barney 327.jpg
    barney 335.jpg

wayne

About Barney He is a lovely boy but still a little unsure about things. He gets on great with kids and loves the neighbour’s little boy. Barney was licking the face off him :lol: :lol: . He gets on with all ages, is meeting other dogs and is good with them. Barney would like a forever home with another dog that loves the ball so he can run alongside.
    barney 319.JPG
    barney 338.jpg

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Great photos and nice update Wayne.
    Barney sounds like a great all-rounder and would suit most situations.
    He seems to be a very well adjusted terrier :)

wayne

Barney is fast asleep on the couch after his big day out. We were in Maynooth today for the fun day :) Afterwards, Wayne brought Barney over to meet nis niece and nephew and Barney had lots of fun playing in the park with them and their dog ;) Barney is a great dog, loves meeting new people and would be a great pet to have. Barney is looking for his forever home.

dogsrule

My dog Dabs and I met Barney at the Maxi Zoo Tallaght fun day this afternoon. He was with his foster brother at the time and was very well behaved. He allowed my very large dog to sniff him and was interested in meeting all the dogs who were going past him there doing their shopping. Anyone who sees this Jack Russell will be taken aback by how beautiful he looks with his warm brown eyes and large ears.

wayne

Barney went to his forever home today :D
    All the best in your new home Barney. He had a big smile on his face :lol: :lol: :lol: today when he was heading off with his forever dad.

Good luck Barney Bean :P :P

stk78

Yay! I did the home visit for Barney’s new mom and dad and, trust me, you couldn’t ask for lovelier people! :D Barney is going to be spoiled rotten!

I love a happy ending. Best of luck, little man!

justineemoe

Guess what! I was with my neighbours today, from just two doors down, who introduced me to their newly adopted dog, who is Barney! He is very loved in his new home and in his element there getting loads of attention and the best of everything. He looks fantastic and is so affectionate. He has found a great home.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.