Angel – 2yr old Pointer *HOMED*

Angel – 2yr old Pointer *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Angel – 2yr old Pointer *HOMED*

• This topic has 9,904 voices and 66 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    rubi27

Me and my friends!
    IMG_0717.JPG
    IMG_0716.JPG
    IMG_0714.JPG

Indianna

Thank you Angel for the massive dose of happiness on a Monday morning. Look at you tearing around like a looney :P :P :P

Mutley

I see Angel prefers to view the world upside down! :lol: She’s a totally different dog – you’re working wonders with her! :)

rubi27

Yes she is a very different dog!! She has her own perspective of life and loving it!

Big THANK YOU to DID!!! :D

lainey

An even BIGGER "thank you" to Angel’s foster people. ;) Angel looks like she is having the time of her life!

rubi27

Just some random pictures of Angel
    Me and my treats.jpg
    In Jackies bed.jpg

rubi27

I am a chameleon!!!
    You still cant see me!!!.JPG
    You cant see me!!.JPG

kaydoyle

Beautiful :D

lainey

Wonderful photos. :)

rubi27

Last weekend, when the sun was still out, ;) we took Angel and Jacky for a nice long hike up Sugar Loaf. Both of them made it to the top with ease. Even through the steep and rocky parts!

After that long hike they both were ready to go for another walk that evening.
    Angel is doing very well with her recall training. We have her off the lead in the park and she just stays a few meters ahead or behind, never too far!
    P1050057.JPG
    P1050047.JPG
    P1050013.JPG

rubi27

Angel trying to be a chameleon again!!
    P1050045.JPG

rubi27

Angel is quite popular at the dog park these days. Everyone who meets this lovely lady takes to her immediately due to her calm and chilled nature.

Angels recall is improving everyday. She loves to be off the lead when we walk in the park. She stays close enough and does not run off.

She is still waiting for her forever family!
    IMG_0744.JPG
    IMG_0745.JPG

blueindigo

Well Angel made her appearance at the Family Day yesterday at Irish Liquidators.

She showed the lovely gentle soul that she is and how she hasn’t been snapped up before now is a complete mystery to me :? It was fab to meet her again and she did great at a very busy event. What a beauty :) Fianna

justineemoe

I was at the family day reading a poster about Angel’s story and looked around and there she was standing beside me! What a beautiful girl she is. So calm and gentle despite all the distractions. Angel is perfectly named and never was there a more deserving dog of a permanent home. I met Angel’s fosterers and their devotion is evident. It is so reassuring to see the difference that love and care can make to a once terribly neglected dog who was in dire straits. Well done. Potential adopters! Angel is heavenly!

fiona

I also met Angel on Saturday and what a top dog she is :D After all this dog has been through and still she is so friendly with humans. If I didn’t have my full quota of dogs she would be coming home to me. Angels foster parents have certainly done an amazing job with her and they should be really proud of themselves.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.