Amy 6wks Sprollie(one of Meme’s)*HOMED*

Amy 6wks Sprollie(one of Meme’s)*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Amy 6wks Sprollie(one of Meme’s)*HOMED*

• This topic has 2,900 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    SamanthaJ

This is Amy a beautiful black and white in fostercare looking for a new home, great little personality very gentle and playful
    DSC01544.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Loving this little girl….bet she is glad she doesn’t have to be used as a wrestling training partner by her brothers anymore!

SamanthaJ

So true! Amy is coming on great, she loves playing and snuggling for a while and then lots of rest!! she gets on great with her sister and is very very affectionate!! shes learnt when shes thirsty she goes for drink herself and is feeding well, shes lots of personality and very clever!! a great addition to any home, needs a forever home asap – she deserves loads of love & hugs!!
    DSC01541.JPG

Joan Kirwan

Hi Folks , I now have little Angel and Amy with us until they find their forever homes .. A big thanks to Samantha for taking care of them and transporting them to me this evening …

OMG they are soooooooo cute . they have the silly walk and stupid play sessions … they are fast asleep now after a long play. My boxer is sooo happy there are puppys in the house . loads and loads of play time , TLC and going ahhh ..

So if you are interesed in these fab babies and want to offer them a forever home please fill out one of the adoptions forms and a member of DID will contact you for a homecheck. If you already have this done please contact the admin team to let them know your interested and we can arrange a visit … Remember their adorable puppys and will be whipped up .. :-)

Joan Kirwan

Morning … Well these sweeties are so good … nice clean bed each morning and loads of hugs and kisses ..
    we are in the process of paper training … their not sure if they should pee on it or play with it lol lol ..
    they are sooo cute and once they have about 20 mins of play they want cuddles and a little sleep …

They are currently on the decking having a good nose round and have discovered my chickens and keep running away from them its soo funny .

going to bring them out to the front garden today and let them explore im sure the neighbours kids will be straight over to play with them so they will be tired .

So if you are interested in these fab babies and want to offer them a forever home please fill out one of the adoptions forms and a member of DID will contact you for a homecheck. If you already have this done please contact the admin team to let them know your interested and we can arrange a visit … Remember their adorable puppys and will be whipped up .. so be sure to have your form in

will keep you all posted – Joan

Joan Kirwan

Hi all , Amy and Angle are doing great .. they have gone to the back door to do there pees and poos a few times now so they are getting the hang of it… still a few oops but nothing major .. they play a bit longer each day but then sleep for a good hour after .. its like have a baby back in the house..

we had a game of pass the puppy yesterday with all the neighbours kids .. ages from 7 down to 2 . they had great fun and loved all the attentions.

They are sooo cute I think it will be hard to let them goooooooo.

but if you are interested and want to offer them a forever home please fill out one of the adoptions forms and a member of DID will contact you for a homecheck. If you already have this done please contact the admin team to let them know your interested and we can arrange a visit … Remember their adorable puppys and will be whipped up .. so be sure to have your form in

will keep you all posted – Joan

Joan Kirwan

hi ya Amy is doing great .. she is sooo playful and want to know everything your doing… her and Angle play all day and they are soo funny. It will be sad on Friday as Angle is going to her forever home and Amy will only have rommel to play with … He is still going very gentle with them he knows there only babies and wont hurt them.

They will both be vax’ed and chipped next week.

Amy love to give kisses and hugs and is such a joy to mind ..

So if you are interested in these fab babies and want to offer them a forever home please fill out one of the adoptions forms and a member of DID will contact you for a homecheck. If you already have this done please contact the admin team to let them know your interested and we can arrange a visit … Remember their adorable puppys and will be whipped up .. so be sure to have your form in

Joan Kirwan

Amy is doing fantastic .. she has such a great personality .. She is soooo loveable and has loads of snuggles and kisses for everyone . She has a great temperament

Her sister Angle will be leaving us tomorrow so it will be a bit sad for her .. extra hugs will be required ..

like all puppy’s she plays , sleeps , plays , sleeps , plays , sleeps oh and in between all that eats eats eats . :-)

she will be a great pet to have is will love her walks

She is not doing dooo bad potty training . should i pee on the paper or play with it lol lol lol . she is starting to go to the back door to go out and do her pees. so she is learning

So if you are interested in these fab babies and want to offer them a forever home please fill out one of the adoptions forms and a member of DID will contact you for a homecheck. If you already have this done please contact the admin team to let them know your interested and we can arrange a visit …

Joan Kirwan

Amy and me are having an extra cuddle on the sofa tonight…. Her sister Angle went to her forever home this evening .. She is doing really well,

If your interested you know what to doooo.

Joan

LuvMyFurKids

Well little Amy I hope you didn’t fret too much last night without your sister….no doubt Joan spoiled you rotten and rightly so ….we have fingers and paws crossed for you that your forever family are on their way to give you the happiness you deserve.

tonyhead

Just to let Amy know that Angel is missing her. Angel had a good night though she was a little sad. Spent the day today sniffing and nosing and chewing and coming to terms with her new home. She is doing well.

But for anyone out there looking for a real cutie, look no further than Amy. We met her and she is adorable. Lovely colour and very loving. Go for it.

Joan Kirwan

Amy now (Bobpi) had a visit from the Scahill Family today who would love to give her a forever home , so she will be going to her new home soon all going well. Amy is soooo excited and she has found a lovey family with children to love and play with. Will keep you all posted :-) Joan

lora2509

thats brill i did the homecheck !!delighted to hear it…shes a lucking girly with loads of room to run around in…..
    Tilly loved the kids too !! and lovely kids !! congrats guys !!cant believe you remember us at the fun day too well done :)

Joan Kirwan

Amy (Bobpie) when to her new home ..
    I want to wish her all the best and a long and happy life I’m sure she going to have a great life with the Scahill Family

Good Luch Little one . Joan

Joan Kirwan

Hi the Scahill Family have txt to say Amy (Bobpie) has settled in great and loves their cat. They love her so much and are training her at the moment and she is doing very well . She is loving all the attention for all the family and love her cuddles.. Joan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.