Amos – 3 year old Yorkshire Terrier X*HOMED*

Amos – 3 year old Yorkshire Terrier X*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Amos – 3 year old Yorkshire Terrier X*HOMED*

• This topic has 1,303 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tara

This is Amos, he has gone into fostercare with Sandra who will update soon.
    He is a lovely friendly boy who loves his walks and is a great character.

He will be microchipped, neutered and vaccinated before going to his home.
    Amos after.jpg

sandracul

Amos is doing really well here THANKS to the fantastic Martina at " Madra Nua " for doing a much needed grooming on Amos :D :D , he looks sooo good ;). He finaly slept in the dog bed for the "first time" for 3 hours :shock:. He is great with all the kids here and he is fine with Effy as well, he seems ok with my Cat so far. Barked the first time he saw her now just looks at her, ;). He LOVES his walks and believe me he would walk forever if you let him. The picture below is a before and after one.
    Amos (after).jpg
    Amos ( before).jpg

sandracul

Amos went to the vet for his little op ( neutering) :o , he came out not a bother on him slept in the car all the way home . Dosnt like the cone at all and cant understand why he cant drink his water without soaking his face :lol: . Still loves his walks but will have to take it easy for a few days !!
    Poor amos.JPG
    amos looking sad.jpg

darby

Hi, I volunteer with Friends Of Animals Mullingar. A friend of my sister was lined up to adopt a housetrained yorkie but it fell through. She is devastated. There are an elderly couple who have time on their hands and love walking. Amos looks like he might fit the bill! Do you guys allow adoptions outside Dublin e.g. Mullingar? We can collect the dog if that would help? Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. Yes D.I.D rehome all over once you pass a home visit. My last foster now lives in Kerry. You need to download an adoption form, fill it in and email it to the address given at the top. Best of luck.

sandracul

Went back to the vet and Amos is doing great stitches out on friday :D Still cant take the cone off him only on his walks , snores even more with the cone on :lol:

This fella is a great boy he is sooo good here not a bother on him Sleeps all night. He would be a perfect addition to any family as he gets on great with all the dogs he has met so far.

sandracul

This young man is doing really well is having a great time with Effy playing :D , which is great to see as he needed to have fun . STILL loves his walks and is fully house trained too. once he is in his bed at night he is happy sleeps all night and is always last to be up in the morning,, ;) .
    Amos saying hi ,.JPG

sandracul

:D Well amos met his forever family and he will be going to his new home on saturday .

trudycarroll

Delighted to read that he has found a home

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.