Alfie – Shih Tzu Pup * Homed *

Alfie – Shih Tzu Pup * Homed *

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Alfie – Shih Tzu Pup * Homed *

• This topic has 2,732 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    jennie78

Alfie’s been playing about so much this mornin he’s already had to go for a nap! He’s wrecked himself out :lol:
    Here are some pictures of him from this morning. This is the new "toy" he discovered this morning and he’s been throwing it and chasing it, kicking it, sniffing it out from under the sofa .. we’ve had a great laugh with him this morning :lol:

lainey

Classic!! What a wonderful photo. :D

ColganFamily

Awh ! What a cutie!
    Love the pictures of the soother in his mouth! :lol: :lol:

jennie78

Alfie is not long home from the vets. He had his little boy op today ;) .. He’s obviously a bit uncomfortable but he’s in good form. He’s eaten and had plenty to drink so he’s happy to go to bed now :)

jennie78

Alfie in his post-op head gear :D

ColganFamily

Awh our little one got the same today! :)
    I’m sure it won’t be long ’til he is 100% better! :)

jennie78

Alfie’s feeling very sorry for himself today!! The reality of his little op yesterday has hit him today. He’s shying away from cuddles and wants his bed instead but that’s okay. He’s starting to perk up a bit now. Poor fella :(

jennie78

Alfie, know known as Simba, went to his new family yesterday :) :) :)

moscan

Hello to all in DID.

Firstly thanks to Jen for all her hard work minding Alfie (Simba) he is a dote and we are totally besotted with him.

Thanks to Claire for the home visit and to Suzi and Liz for sorting out the paperwork so quickly.

Simba came home to us yesterday and settled right down.. we spent some time having a cuddle and watching tv last night, the weather was horrid but we both went out the back to allow Simba an explore….and to do what has to be done… we have worked out he doesn’t like the rain !!!..

He had a little cry when he first realised that he was on his own in his new bed but settled down really well.. and was quiet all night. This morning we were up early and we got welcomed with a wag of the tail… a stretch and a big yawn… out the back for a pit stop and he decided this was way to early for him… he trotted back and settled down again for a second doze.. He went to my vet today for a wound check and they were as entranced by him as we are… and all is well.

thanks again and will post further updates… when he had got rid of his head gear…

Mo

clairef

Having met his new family at HV Simba seems like the perfect name for him!!! Delighted for Simba! I just know he is the centre of attention at a very loving and caring home and I wish the family all the best! Hopfully he will follow in Lady’s footsteps and be around for a very very long time! Might meet him someday on the beach Il be looking out for his dotey little face!

jennie78

This little guy has settled in so well to his new forever home :D We’ve seen him a few times over the last few days and he’s running around as if he’s always lived there. He loves his new bed and all of his toys too :D

moscan

Hello All, just a few lines of an update, Simba is settling in really well and we are totally in love with him… he loves his cuddles… and getting his own way… a battle of wills as to who is going to be boss… :D

Seriously he is such wonderful company and we are getting great exercise playing ball in the garden… we are only doing short walks till he has all his injections…

at this particular moment he is stretched out on my bed beside me I’m on the laptop….

having photo loading issues so may send them to Jen for her to post for me

Thanks again DID he is wonderful. :P

Mo

moscan

This is us on our walk in the mornings.. Bray Prom

Meeting the Neighbours

You found me !!!

Running in the park… "you called"

Hello all,

Firstly apologies on delay in getting the photos up and letting you all know how Simba is getting on..

We are totally besotted with this little guy and he just melts the hearts of all who meet him… that is except the local felines… well the moggie that is checking him out in the photo above really likes to torment him by strolling through the garden and climbing a tree just far enough to frustrate poor Simba!!

He loves his walks and is so good when he meets other dogs but what he loves most is lying on my bed… His only fault is that he loves to chew… one (stolen from my wardrobe) shoe gone already… laces… (and they don’t have to be loose).. socks (especially those in the washing machine as you try to load the laundry)….

again thanks to all in DID for our special lad…

Best wishes

Mo

Smellysocks

Oh Simba looks wonderful. Delighted he is doing so well. He has found a wonderful family to look after him. :)

moscan

Simba has been the centre of family life for nearly 2 years now.

He totally is my precious and rarely leaves my side.. enjoys the car trips especially if there is a nice walk at the end of it. he especially enjoys stretching on the bed.. always finds the comfy spot.

thanks again to DID for finding him, caring for him and letting me have my precious little man…

Moscan

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.