Adelaide – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

Adelaide – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Adelaide – Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,302 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

OMG….She is gone so big…..I showed Rossi her picture and he licked the screen….and Tess made a funny little sound and gave a head tilt…so cute

sandracul

Well little princess don’t you look happy with your big bro , she looks so lovely :) , she was a little gem to foster and her brothers too ,, and my daughter really had a soft spot for her . This is why its great to foster because you get to see the updates and feel soooo proud.. ;) . Thanks for the updates

Nic

Hi. Just wanted to update you on Daisy (Adelaide) and her big brother Buster (Axel). They are both doing very well. Getting big and full of action. Daisy likes to be the boss, most of the time Buster lets her be the boss, but as he is bigger than her he is well able to put his "paw" down when he needs to :D . We love them so much and its just aswell because they have eaten their way around our back garden and the new skirting boards in the kitchen! Ah well…they are worth it!! Thank you again for giving us such great dogs. Just had a look at some of their brothers update pictures. The resemblence is gas!!
    Imported Photos 00090.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Thanks for the fab update they are getting so big…..

Trinity

What a cute pair :) and very much content with themselves :)

tara

I got an update from Busters twin Abels family with pictures, so i’ll post them up later!
    They look fantastic, so happy and content together.

Nic

Daisy.
    Imported Photos 00118.JPG
    Imported Photos 00118.JPG

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.