Abbys update and some pics

Abbys update and some pics

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Abbys update and some pics

• This topic has 3,242 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    janeflan

Abby love’s to be around people and love’s her cuddle’s and love’s when the kids go out to play with them you can see the excitement when she see’s them coming , any family would be lucky to have her.
    This little girl will be wormed, microchipped and have at least her 1st vaccination before being rehomed. She must be neutered at 6 mts. old. These puppies will be high energy dogs and will require a family with an active lifestyle.
    abby.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Well Abby I hope you are proud of your speckly freckly look….it makes you look very special…..my granda used to tell me they were fairy kisses and that it meant you were very specially cared for….suppose he was right….I’m sure your forever family is just around the corner

LuvMyFurKids

See Abby freckles are very appealing….this little one went to her forever home today…..be very happy Abby!

LuvMyFurKids

Abby’s new forever mum was on to say:

So Sorry it has taken us so long to keep you posted. Abby is doing very well,such a good little girl. She has settled in very well and is currently asleep on the couch. She is so sweet and loves a cuddle,I have no socks or slippers left but it is a small price to pay. I will upload some pictures and keep you all updated on madams behaviour . She is doing so well. Got her last injection on thursday and she was so brave,mind you she didnt speak to me for the rest of the day. We cant wait to bring her for a walk,which will be on Monday. At the moment she doesnt really like the car but we hope to get her used to it eventually. Will keep you all updated.Lick lick

janeflan

Ah thats great news , im so happy she’s settled in , they were all lovely pup’s and a pleasure to foster , im delighted for them all :D

animalhelper

Met the lovely Abby with her mammy and daddy yesterday at Maxi Zoo in Tallaght, she looks great and was learning to walk on a lead for the first time while her parents shopped around for some goodies for her! :D

sarahjane

I have to apologise for not keeping you all updated. Abby is doing so well now. She is seven months old now and rules the roost. She is spoiled rotten. She is sooooo good,loves people and has lots of energy and is full of hugs and kisses.Here are some pics of the lovely lady at long last
    DSC00490.JPG
    DSC00489.JPG
    DSC00494.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Oh she is still a stunner ….a much bigger stunner now glad she is spoiled rotten she deserves to be.

sarahjane

Havent been on in a while. Abby is still as cute as ever and getting on really well. She is so good and goes everywhere with us, especially with her Daddy. Hard to believe she is going to be 1 in july. We are having a big party to celebrate even have a friend baking a cake. Needless to say she is spoilt rotten :D
    DSC00549.JPG
    DSC00547.JPG
    DSC00536.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Fab pictures and update thanks SarahJane.

LuvMyFurKids

Birthday Girl at the Party in the Park…..she is full of fun and a little bit of divilment. :lol:

Getting a Birthday Kiss from her Birthday Brother Arty

Resting with her sister Angel when it got too hot and they had enough of being the centre of attention

The S Sprogs 013.JPG
    The S Sprogs 018.JPG
    The S Sprogs 050.JPG

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Great to see them all together again and how they have similar colours and all a fab temp and personality. :)
    Lovely to see all the Dad’s in control for a change. ;)
    It’s great for the foster Mum’s to get a chance to see their little babies all grown up and doing so well, and more importantly being loved and an important part of a family.
    Well done to all concerned :P

kaydoyle

Abby and her new little brother Buster :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3300483478896
    busab.jpg

kaydoyle

:D
    beauts.jpg

lizaliser

Happy Birthday Abbey and all of Meme’s pups. We have Ace, now Sam and he is a brillo dog.
    IMG_1698.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.