Abbie..Collie X pup*HOMED*

Abbie..Collie X pup*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Abbie..Collie X pup*HOMED*

• This topic has 2,611 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just had to show you what a poser this lady is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Abbie 15.jpg
    Abbie 21.jpg
    Abbie 22.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

My little princess has begun to stare and sometimes scratch at the door when its time to do her business and any accidents are at night or as a result of me not noticing the clear signs :D She isn’t a fan of the rainy weather and tends to do a runner back to bed when she sees me putting the biggies out in the mornings :lol: :lol: She is teething and will spend hours chewing a rawhide bone. She loves curling up on your lap at night for cuddles and knows when its bedtime to get straight into her bed…….sooooooo clever!!!

Mutley

She’s a little poppet! Adorable and knows how to pose too! :lol:

Anonymous
    Inactive

My little diva had me in stitches yesterday. Out the back playing ball with Buster who runs off the decking out the gate on to the patio to retrieve it, she was doing her best to beat him everytime without success until suddenly to Busters dismay she remembered she can fit through the decking rails giving her an unfair headstart and even quicker getaway route :lol: :lol: She runs likes the wind and is eager to please which makes me think she’d be a super agility dog. We had our own private game of fetch last night in the kitchen and she brought the ball back each time!!! She is really active but whens she’s tired she toddles over and climbs up beside you fitting into any available nook and is unconscious in seconds. Jay had to move her last night and lifted her like a plank of wood and the only bit of her that moved was an eyelid half opened to give him a disapproving look…….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Abbie met her fab new family yesterday :D :D :D :D and will be heading to her forever home this week. She will have lots of people to shower her with all the love and attention she deserves ;) . She spent the day with Holly and really enjoyed her walk…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some final pics of my little diva
    Abbie 26.jpg
    Abbie 27.jpg
    Abbie 29.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

The gorgeous Abbie headed off to her fantastic forever home this morning. She has really landed on hers paws and I know she will bring them as much happiness as she brought our House during her stay. I was delighted to get pics of her settling in so soon xx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Abbies new Mum let me know she had a great night, cried for a few minutes but settled quickly :D :D She follows the kids everywhere ;)
    IMAG0441.jpg
    IMAG0442.jpg

clairef

Update from Abbies family:

Hi guys here is our little Abbie. She is getting so big and enjoying digging up her garden, hiding her bones and a few shoes!!

She is getting on great and has settled in so well.

:D :D
    Abbie1.JPG
    Abbie2.JPG
    Abbie3.JPG

Anonymous
    Inactive

Growing into a gorgeous girl xxxx

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.