8 GSD x Puppies – 5 – 6 weeks old

8 GSD x Puppies – 5 – 6 weeks old

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings 8 GSD x Puppies – 5 – 6 weeks old

• This topic has 1,661 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

8 GSD x puppies, only tiny, have landed in the pound. They need URGENT foster, can someone please take 4 each ideally, or they can go in 2’s.

animalhelper

Just to show how tiny these little babies are…. :(

Els81

We would be able to foster 2 of those doggies. Didn’t send any foster form though. Who should i call ?

barbarab

Don’t know if these puppies sorted? I can take some for short-term foster. Barbara

barbarab

Mobile phone not with me till Tuesday, home no. 8332840. Barbara

Els81

Didn’t hear anything back regarding those puppies. Are they already sorted? I’ve sent foster form on Saturday. :)

dogluvers

did these guys go to dogs trust or do they still need foster..??

martinac

what sweed little things..they are still in the pound! they are the cutest things but really need out of the pound and some TLC fast…

animalhelper

All out in foster!!! :D

Els81

Just got home after picking up 2 puppies from Kathy. We named them Oscar & Tigra. Right now all our 3 puppies are having a nap. Decota is still trying to figure out ‘what’s going on?’
    Gave them a bit of food. Had to use 2 different cups, as Oscar has started growling when Tigra wanted to join him for a meal. Lovely little puppies. And so tiny :o
    Tigra
    [/url:37m0u43s”>
    Oscar
    Toghether
    All our puppies

kaydoyle

Thats great Paulina – thanks a million ;) We have 3 of these little angels – Cassie, Casey and Cammie :) They are so tiny – will post pics later ;)

dogluvers

I got 2 of these babies too, and oh my god there soooo tiny .. Roisin is in her element with them.. They had a bath and a good feed and slept half the day. They have meet my gsd and springer and Cleo and all got on well. We have named the Zack and cody…. but Roisin thinks there girls as she doesnt like boys…. :shock: :o :? :? (lets hope it stays like that..)

but here are some pic’s of them having a nosie around the place..

Zack *****reserved****

Cody

cloverbover

Just wondering if anybody could tell me how big these dogs will grow to be? They’re so cute!!!

Thanks

Els81

Just to show how tiny those puppies are (Ollie)
    [/url:1sv3bx3d”>
    And here the adorable couple
    [/url:1sv3bx3d”>
    They are more lively now. Tigra loves to sit on laps and cuddle. Our boy is a bit more independent although once in a while he will also want to cuddle. Lovely little things that deserve all the best.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.