Re: Flo - Jrt - approx. 8yrs...ref 433 *HOMED**

Read stories of dogs who found their forever homes. Please keep us updated on how your new family member is settling in - we love to hear how they are getting on. It makes it all worthwhile!
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:54 am

Your people are probably still shaking from your most recent 'adventure' so forgive them the typing error 8-) Good to know you are well on the mend :D
Twist
Site Admin

Postby Twist » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:32 am

Hi Flo hope you are starting to feel better and let's hope you have learned from this.......not such a good idea chasing folks.
We sent you a little get well pressie hope you get it soon.
Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act - Einstein.
df77

Postby df77 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:13 am

Hello there!!!

Wellllll... Thank you sooo much. I getted me a post all to myself today from my DiD pals. I getted a card, DiD stickers, a Kong toy, treats and bones (I shared on with FH).

I can't barely believe it. You saved me, gave me my foster family, then Dem Eejits and now presents. Mammy Eejit cried a bit but from happys!

Thank you sooo much. I am berry better and got driven to the beach and spent the day snuggling.

My hurty belly is back pink (not black) and my staple is out of my leg.

I am sleeping in the miggle of Dem Eejits and getting loved non stop.

Thank you for everything,
Flobers xxx
Attachments
IMG_20160608_234755.jpg
IMG_20160608_234755.jpg (22.55 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:52 am

Do you know how special you are Miss Flo? I think you do. How lovely to get your gifts from the great people of DID. We are all very lucky to have found DID :D
df77

Postby df77 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello there DiD pals!
Sorry it has been a while but I was 'cuperating from me accident. I am 100% mended. My bum is a bit skinny and Dem Eejits say when I run I go in a diagonal line. I am not sure what they are talking about cos I can still run after bikes perfectly well.
I have had 2 little accidents in bed which I did not like. However, the first one was such a shock that Mammy Eejits cried. Turned out that she thought she had started bed wetting!!! I spose I had sleep widdled all over her and her side. Daddy Eejits laughed and told everyone. I have not done it after dem 2 times though.
I am back on the beach running and meeting and greeting.
Love to you all. So happy Mikey finded his furever home,
Flobers xxx
Attachments
IMG_20160827_163030.jpg
IMG_20160827_163030.jpg (43.34 KiB) Viewed 1076 times
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:37 am

:o What do you mean 'you can still run after bikes' No, no, no Flo, lady dogs do not chase things, especially things on wheels :( That said, I am very happy to read that you are fully mobile once more, just keep it that way dear thing 8-)
df77

Postby df77 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:24 am

Hello - S'meeeee Flobers!

I wanted to say hello from Donegal. My snouty is a bit more grey and Fat Henry has actually gotten fat (even when he hung up his big fur coat for Summer... He telled me he zips it off and sends it to the dry cleaners for the Summer).
What doesn't change is how happy we are.

We laugh and play all the time. We run all the beaches and the pub.

We go 'sploring and find crabs and other stinks to roll in. I am getting even FASTER!

Ollie got a big puppy called Edgar. He is a brindle Hanover hound mix. He is a GIANT. He is very shy and quiet but loves me and keeps following me and wanting to play. I have to show him who is the boss sometimes.

Daddy Eejit got us a boat and says now we can 'splore other beaches. Mammy Eejit said he is cracked and we are not allowed til we get doggy life jackets. Fat Henry is not gonna like that!!! :D

I will send more pictures soon but I am back to snore in bed. FH and I get 90% ofor the bed and Dem Eejits have to fit around us - Dens de roools.

Talk soon fellow woofers,
Flovers xxx

P.S. Christine - Humpy is STILL alive and being exercises daily. Mammy Eejit has to stitch and patch him every so often but he still lives on!!!
Attachments
20170519_120616.jpg
Ello Ello What's going on ere?
20170519_120616.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 289 times
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Postby kaydoyle » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:12 pm

:D
Attachments
received_10155348865366365.jpeg
received_10155348865366365.jpeg (29.98 KiB) Viewed 218 times
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
df77

Postby df77 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:21 am

Hello S'me Flobers,

Sorry it has been so long. We had some Berry sad happenings though. My brudder Fat Henry (the best man dog that ever was) left us for the kennel in the sky.
He just stood up and felled down into forever sleep. Dem Eejits cried and cried.
We wrapped him up and the next day we buried him.
Mammy Eejit was very upset because his resting place was being disturbed. Then they followed me and found out I was bringing him presents. I buried bones and toys with him. Mammy Eejit cried and said I am the kindest woofer ever.
Another dog came to live with us. She is a very bold Collie who was a stray. Her name is Reggie The Girl Dog. She has eaten 2 sofas. We call it 'regicide'.
I love playing with her and Edgar the huge dog and I even get in the sea with them. I might be the winchiest but I am the boss.
I don't sleep with them though - only Fat Henry was allowed in my basket. I miss him.
We moved house and there are lots of lovely gardens to splore. I wish FH was here longer though.
I get extra love and cuddles now though. I am so so loved. Dem Eejit's say I am extra special.
He looks to my DiD friends,
Flobers xxx
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Oh Flo, that is really sad news but Henry (I really can't call him fat) will still be around, I bet you can see him. Do you have other doggie siblings or just friends? I can fully understand why your people were so very upset when Henry went to Rainbow Bridge. I am sure your leadership on a daily basis with be a massive help to them, be patient (I know you will) because they will have good days and not such good days. You are such a real treasure Flo, keep up your fantastic work :)
Previous

Return to Happy Endings