Cooper - 3yr old small Collie x**HOMED**

Adopted Dogs in Distress dogs who have gone to rainbow bridge, never forgotton.
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Cooper - 3yr old small Collie x**HOMED**

Postby kaydoyle » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:55 pm

This fab guy is great with other dogs and children. He travels well in the car and walks well on the lead.
He is wormed, microchiped, neutered and is fully vaccinated.

If you would like to apply to adopt Cooper please go to the "adopt a dog" section in the tabs at the top of this page or click here http://www.dogsindistress.org/adopta-dog/
There you will find all the information on the adoption procedure and the adoption application to be downloaded.
Attachments
coop2.jpg
coop2.jpg (150.32 KiB) Viewed 6057 times
cooper.jpg
cooper.jpg (113.58 KiB) Viewed 6057 times
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Re: Cooper - 3yr old small Collie x

Postby kaydoyle » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:37 am

This little man weighs just under 17kgs: :D

He sits, lies down and rolls over and gives a high five when told to.

He is overall an extremely obedient dog, who just wants to be good for his owners. He has such a super temperament with people and children. He is great with other dogs too, very familiar with meeting them on his walks.
Attachments
IMAG0004.JPG
IMAG0004.JPG (128.44 KiB) Viewed 5768 times
tara

Re: Cooper - 3yr old small Collie x**RESERVED**

Postby tara » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:24 pm

The lovely Cooper helping to raise funds for Dogs In Distress.
Attachments
2012-09-15 15.21.48.jpg
2012-09-15 15.21.48.jpg (101.48 KiB) Viewed 5639 times
A dog is the only thing on earth who loves you more than you love yourself
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Re: Cooper - 3yr old small Collie x**HOMED**

Postby kaydoyle » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:45 pm

This little man went off to his forever home this evening and is settling in very well.

Just to say a big thank you to Tara for making this happen. She arranged the meet and greet, got Cooper in to be groomed and then followed up on his adoption. She did all this in a couple of days even though she works, looks after her family plus her canine family of 3....thank you...without you the dogs would be lost :D
Holly

Postby Holly » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:53 am

Hi,

Cooper has settled in to his new house. He is the best little man, and I am quite sure he misses his old family. They have done an amazing job with this little guy.
We are new to him and he is new to us being our first ever dog. So we are all learning. He personality is beginning to show more and more and he definitely has a cheeky side.
We have just had an hour and a half long walk in and around bushy park, he went off lead for a little while when I was sure he would behave, and he did. Had to laugh though, it raining cats and dogs and he decides to go for a swim!!!

Anyway, he is now trying to give me his ball and go for another play in the rain and it's only an hour since we got back!! Some chancer :)

So I will sign off now and try and post updates now & again with photos.

Thanks to Tara for sorting us all out :)
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Postby kaydoyle » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Happy Days :lol:
Attachments
3co.jpg
3co.jpg (42.8 KiB) Viewed 5422 times
2co.jpg
2co.jpg (91.46 KiB) Viewed 5422 times
dogsrule

Postby dogsrule » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Oh Cooper, someone should have said that all collies are cheeky brats. It's because you are just so clever and you know what your human's are thinking. Now stop running around and go and watch Mastermind or University Challenge, OK!
I call animals "guardians of Being," especially animals that live with humans. Because, for many humans, it's through their contact with animals they get in touch with that level of being. Eckhart Tolle
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Postby kaydoyle » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:42 am

Exhausted after a 3 hour walk :D
Attachments
coops.jpg
coops.jpg (4.89 KiB) Viewed 5377 times
Holly

Postby Holly » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:56 pm

It is with great sadness that I tell you that our wonderful Cooper has gone to his final forever home in the sky.
I am sure that there are a never ending supply of tennis balls to be chased where our Cooper now rests.

Cooper got sick yesterday, I took him to the vets today at 5 and after receiving attention, injections and some other medication I took Cooper home for the night. Bloods were taken and we were due back in the morning for another check up.

At 7 this evening, Cooper decided to check the back garden (as you do), lie down and go for a final nap...

We are devastated but are feeling very lucky to have this wonderful rescue dog in our lives.
Cooper was kind, loving, ball mad, extremely child friendly, funny... I could go on. He was just a greta dog!!!!!!

He passed quietly and quickly and at home... (For that I am very grateful)

He will be missed...

I would like to thank DID for allowing us to adopt Cooper... He enhanced all of our lives.....

RIP Cooper...
Attachments
IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG (47.79 KiB) Viewed 4646 times
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG (39.2 KiB) Viewed 4646 times
yoddy

Postby yoddy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Oh my goodness - I was reading the lovely updates and then came to the latest.....tragic. Such horrible news and yet he had a lovely ending to his life story. Finding a family to love him forever....choosing his own spot and time to leave you. There will be.many tears in your home but remember all the love you gave him. RIP Cooper.

Return to In Loving Memory