Oscar - Fox Terrier - HOMED

Adopted Dogs in Distress dogs who have gone to rainbow bridge, never forgotton.
LuvMyFurKids

Re: Oscar - Fox Terrier

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Mon May 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Oscar was out and about today ....visit to the vets and his ears are getting much better...then out in the sunshine for the rest of the day.
Then yummy dins and dessert.....now its nap time for us all
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Mon May 17, 2010 9:54 pm

:o Oscar looks just like Basil Brush - boom! boom! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Tue May 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Oh Indianna you have just put me out of days of misery .....I kept saying to myself he looks so familiar who is he reminding me of and then you hit the "tail" on the head.....BASIL BRUSH! I use to love him. Showing my age now but thanks for your post.
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
Curly

Postby Curly » Thu May 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Test
Attachments
Osc6.jpg
Osc6.jpg (131.83 KiB) Viewed 5929 times
Some of our greatest treasures we place in museums; others we take for a walk.
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Mon May 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Well Oscar met up with Kathy and Kim yesterday evening and was a brave boy getting his vacination....he didn't even flinch...(can't say the same for me as I nearly passed out when the needle was produced) His coat is coming on fantastic so much so he is needing another trim soon......This morning he was down with Mark in Terenure Vetinary Clinic and got give a full clean bill of health...every perfect and back in good working order...YAY!!!!!!!
This little man is a pleasure to have he loves to be beside me but he comes into his own when he is around other dogs....he celebrated his clean bill of health by having an extra long wrestling bout with girlfriend Tess.....don't know who is winning as its played at a lightening speed but they are both in the corners taking a well deserved break...oh I spoke too soon the bell must have just rang as the next round has just started....no matter what the outcome Oscar is Winning dog ....just look at what he has come through in his little life the person who gets this little winner is set up for a very rewarding life.
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Mon May 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Great news about Oscar finally getting back to full health, if indeed he has ever been in full health - until now. What a smart little dog, his original health state would probably have killed a 'lesser' dog, e.g. not a terrier. They hang on to everything until all is lost, and he nearly lost his battle to live, but he won in the end, with a LOT of help from the fantastic DID team. What a spectacular 'family' he has behind him:). Super little dog.
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Mon May 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Just look at how long my coat is now.....Im bringing the Mullet back into fashion
Even More Oscar 001.JPG
Even More Oscar 001.JPG (116.6 KiB) Viewed 5877 times
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Mon May 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks Indianna he sure did put up a fight for his little life and delighted to see that he won paws down....I believe he even understood that he got a clean bill of health as he was extra bouncy today on the beach so much so it even brought a couple of salty tears to my eyes....his tail never stopped for the full two and a half hours....sunshine sea sand - simply spirit lifting!

The new photo upload is sooooo much easier so will post a couple of him in his element today on sunny Sandymount Strand.
Even More Oscar 006.JPG
Even More Oscar 006.JPG (99.88 KiB) Viewed 5874 times
Attachments
Even More Oscar 006.JPG
Even More Oscar 006.JPG (99.88 KiB) Viewed 5874 times
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Mon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Even More Oscar 007.JPG
Even More Oscar 007.JPG (97.06 KiB) Viewed 5873 times
Even More Oscar 008.JPG
Even More Oscar 008.JPG (94.24 KiB) Viewed 5873 times
Even More Oscar 012.JPG
Even More Oscar 012.JPG (89.21 KiB) Viewed 5873 times
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Mon May 24, 2010 11:24 pm

:o Absolutely fantastic. I think the last photo of Oscar is my favourite so far. He is having a ball running about on that beach, lovely to see him being a happy dog. His most recent photos have made me a happy person, thank you so much. Keep smiling Oscar, all is well in your little world now, Enjoy. :D
PreviousNext

Return to In Loving Memory