Spike - Springer Spaniel

Dogs and pups previously listed in Urgent Matters, now moved to safety by another rescue organisation or individual.
animalhelper
Site Admin

Spike - Springer Spaniel

Postby animalhelper » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:20 pm

Name: Spike

Reference Number: 1514

Sex: To Be Confirmed

Located: Ashton Pound

Found:

Date Out:

Just when i was getting used to yesterday....along came today!!!!
Make cookies....... Not war.
sezzie22

Re: Spike - Springer Spaniel

Postby sezzie22 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:17 pm

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS BOY!!!
he is so good!!!walked him on friday and he was FANTASTIC on the lead- very chilled out affectionate little guy- a little groom and this boy would be just gorgeous!! I love his fluffy fur on his head though- so sweet. Really a gorgeous bot- whilst the others were 'talking' to each other in doggy tones- he sat patiently in his kennel and waited for me to get to him and bring him out- I really loved this guy! Fingers crossed he gets a fabulous home!
lotsoflove

Postby lotsoflove » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 pm

He is sooo cute, went down to the pound today, to pick up one of the dogs and he was so excited to see me although i just met him for the first time, i think he will be suitable for any kind of house, as he seems to be so friendly!!!
buzzybee

Postby buzzybee » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:06 pm

What age would Spike be? Might go and see him in Ashton. Sounds like a great dog!
suziwalsh

Postby suziwalsh » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Spike is a great great boy! lovely lovely dog!!!!
buzzybee

Postby buzzybee » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:41 pm

Hi all, we have just taken Spike home with us. Just loved him the moment we saw him. Gave him a scrub (one of a few he needs I'd say) and brought him for a long walk. He is sooooo excited but also very nervous. I hope he will be very happy with us. The plan is to go and meet our vet tomorrow to get him his jabs and a check up. He is so playful and I'd say he will love the playing field out our back where he will be able to chase balls and sticks.

Keep you posted.
Ceciel.
YvonneM

Postby YvonneM » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Congratulations, i'd say he'll be a cracker. Springers are a super breed, very biddable and a real dog lovers dog
jake n bailey

Postby jake n bailey » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:39 pm

Spike got his Christmas pressie early.......Thank you Buzzybee enjoy him ,he is a beauty !! :D
Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you... I loved you so... 'twas heaven here with you."
buzzybee

Postby buzzybee » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:55 pm

I love spike :D :P He is very playful!!! And very happy to be with us. He loves his toys he got from us for christmas!!! :D We are teaching him stay, sit and fetch he is very good at it. From Laura buzzybee is my mammy!!!! bye xxx :D ;)

Return to Out and Safe