Sooty - Older CKC *Rehomed by Long-Term Foster*

Adopted Dogs in Distress dogs who have gone to rainbow bridge, never forgotton.
dogsrule

Re: Sooty - Older CKC *Rehomed by Long-Term Foster*

Postby dogsrule » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about Sooty...I know he wasn't well for a while...thanks for supporting him through the ups and downs...run free little guy.
I call animals "guardians of Being," especially animals that live with humans. Because, for many humans, it's through their contact with animals they get in touch with that level of being. Eckhart Tolle
ColganFamily

Postby ColganFamily » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:48 am

This special little guy -UNDOUBTEDLY!!! - had his life prolonged thanks to the wonderful care he received while he was with you. :D :D I have reread his posts there - having followed his journey ALL THE WAY since 2009 - and he could not have ended his days in a better place. I know you are devastated now but you gave poor little Sooty everything possible - your love, time, care, attention. Well, well done and thank you all SO MUCH!!! :D :D Sleep well little angel.
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 am

Sooty you were the first doggies thread I ever followed and thought how wonderful your foster family and DID were for giving you all the extra support you needed! Just goes to show how all that care and your will to live in such a fab home gave you all those extra years against all odds.....sending lots of caring thoughts your way and Sooty hope you are running free at rainbows bridge!
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
Angela1

Postby Angela1 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Run free little one. Thinking of your Forever Family.
Previous

Return to In Loving Memory