Tuck 4 year old staffie -HOMED

Adopted Dogs in Distress dogs who have gone to rainbow bridge, never forgotton.
ste15

Tuck 4 year old staffie -HOMED

Postby ste15 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Hi everybody, this is my first time on the DID Forum. My girlfriend sinead and I adopted Tuck, a four year old staffie. I would like to post some photos of him settling in, can anyone help me out and let me know how to do this. We're both not used to forums or computers too much so any help would be greatly appreciated. Tuck has settled in really well, he greets everybody with a friendly grin and gets on great with everybody. He has gotten use to our routine now so he knows when it is time for his walks, time for dinner and even when we are bringing him off for the day.
carmel

Re: Tuck 4 year old staffie

Postby carmel » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:18 pm

send them to me chipccod@yahoo.com if you like and ill see what i can do ;)
The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way it's animals are treated-Mahatma Gandhi
carmel

Postby carmel » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 pm

The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way it's animals are treated-Mahatma Gandhi
carmel

Postby carmel » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:06 pm

acki1984

Postby acki1984 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:28 pm

oh he's so cute looks like he is wearing little socks!
"A dog is the best therapy" ImageImage imp Image
ste15

Postby ste15 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi all, well its been almost a year since tuck came into our lives and it has been absolutely fantastic! :D We are so glad we adopted him, and as usual with restricted breeds, we do get the odd ill educated people cowering in fear when we're walking him, but in general, everybody loves him.
Tuck had lost the hair on his ears from stress when we got him but all that has grown back and his confidence has grown daily. We have a routine of walks twice a day, for 45 minutes at a time, so he has also lost his little tubby belly.
Some bad news though :cry: , we found a small lump on his hind paw, he went in to our vet 2day for a biopsy and to have it removed, so as I type, he is lying beside us absolutely wasted from the anaestethic. We have never seen him so quiet! We havent had to put the lampshade on his head yet but I am sure, like the muzzle, he wont like it much.
Hopefully we get good results back from the lab. Fingers crossed! Also, thank Christ for pet insurance! I would advise all pet owners to get it, you never know.
ptahaney

Postby ptahaney » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Great that Tuck has settled in to your family.

I hope the biopsy is all clear....fingers/toes & paws crossed here for you all.
TravellingCat

Postby TravellingCat » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:18 am

I really hope all goes well and the results coming back from the biopsy will be nothing worrying. You are right to take pet insurance. In the long run it can save you money. Poor guy has lost the hair on his ears but I'm sure that after a while, when he'll settle completely, they'll grow back. He must love going outside with you twice daily!!
We'll keep our 5 pairs of paws crossed for you and Tuck he looks lovely.
ste15

Postby ste15 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:13 pm

I have put up this album of some pictures of tuck.
http://img260.imageshack.us/g/tuck.jpg/
buzzsmom

Postby buzzsmom » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 pm

aww he is gorgeous, will keep my fingers crossed too.
Next

Return to In Loving Memory