Jones - 14 Month old Lab x Setter *HOMED*

Adopted Dogs in Distress dogs who have gone to rainbow bridge, never forgotton.
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Re: Jones - 14 Month old Lab x Setter *HOMED*

Postby kaydoyle » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

:( :( :(
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
ColganFamily

Postby ColganFamily » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Oh Claire, I am so so sorry for your loss - and also for his devastated "happy ending" family. :( :( :( That is the saddest thing I have heard in a long time. He really was a special guy - I loved meeting him at the open days and the promotions. Sleep well little fella - you were very much loved!!
dogsrule

Postby dogsrule » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:55 pm

So sorry to hear this news, having met Jones on Grafton Street back late last year. I couldn't resist kissing him on the head. Jones was so full of life & beautiful, instantly a friend...I'm so sad...
I call animals "guardians of Being," especially animals that live with humans. Because, for many humans, it's through their contact with animals they get in touch with that level of being. Eckhart Tolle
lainey

Postby lainey » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:23 pm

If ever there was a dog who knew he was loved it was Jones. He had the best foster family and forever family who appreciated and enjoyed every minute with him. I hope they can take some consolation from that in the midst of all the tears and heartache. Run free little man :( :( xxxxxxx
angjo

Postby angjo » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:27 pm

I met this beautiful dog a couple of months ago with Claire. Jones was full of energy, playfulness and happiness. So sorry his life was cut so short however he was loved so much and he knew it.. X
3LabLady

Postby 3LabLady » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:41 am

In total shock at the heart breaking news. I closely followed Mr Jones story and as 3LabLady had several conversations with Claire about his hilarious antics. I remember her saying He made her understand why people adore Labs so much....my heart goes out to his forever family. Run Free Jones xx
Trinity

Postby Trinity » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:04 pm

So sorry to hear this heartbreaking news ;-( big hugs to you Claire and Lisa's family xxx
The greatest love is a mother's; then a dog's; then a sweetheart's.
justineemoe
Site Admin

Postby justineemoe » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Heartbreaking news. Jones was a truly special dog who brought a smile to the face of everyone who met him. I met him during his time in fostercare with Claire and was so impressed with him and Claire's great connection with him. It is comforting to hear how Jones was loved and cared for by his adoptive family, particularly at the end. I'm so sorry for your loss.

My neighbour said to me when our little dog Tess passed away "You know you'll meet them again" - I always like to think we will.
Angela1

Postby Angela1 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:32 pm

So sad. Thinking of his foster and forever families.

Run free Mr Jones
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Horrible, HORRIBLE news :( You poor family, hope you find the strength to open your heart and home to another needy soul at some point. We all know how difficult this is.
Previous

Return to In Loving Memory