Jones - 14 Month old Lab x Setter *HOMED*

Adopted Dogs in Distress dogs who have gone to rainbow bridge, never forgotton.
clairef
Site Admin

Jones - 14 Month old Lab x Setter *HOMED*

Postby clairef » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:13 am

Jones is a fantastic young 14 month old Labrador x. He has a very positive outlook on life and just loves to be loved! He is fully house trained, great with other dogs of all sizes, travels well in the car and is a very affectionate sunny side up doggie! :D

Jones would love a home with another dog (or dogs!) as he thrives in canine company and loves having a pal to play with.

He is wormed, microchipped,fully vaccinated and neutered.

If you would like to apply to adopt Jones please go to the "adopt a dog" section in the tabs at the top of this page or click here http://www.dogsindistress.org/adopta-dog/
There you will find all the information on the adoption procedure and the adoption application to be downloaded.
Attachments
j1.JPG
j1.JPG (77.1 KiB) Viewed 7343 times
I might have to wait, I'll never give up . . . wherever you are, whenever it's right you'll come out of nowhere and into my life . . .And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get, I just haven't met you yet.
clairef
Site Admin

Re: Jones - 14 Month old Lab x Setter

Postby clairef » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:23 am

This darling fella is in fostercare with me. He is simply put one of the happiest dogs I have ever met :D This boy never has a grumpy moment and is always happy to go with the flow. My own to dogs adore him and they have great fun playing in the garden and then cuddling up together for a sleep.

He would love a home with another active playful dog (or dogs!) who will be his buddy and share with him. He has fantastic social skills both with people and other dogs.

He is a real treasure and will make a fantastic addition to a very lucky family :D
I might have to wait, I'll never give up . . . wherever you are, whenever it's right you'll come out of nowhere and into my life . . .And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get, I just haven't met you yet.
dogsrule

Postby dogsrule » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Me-ee-ee and mister Jones mister Jones mister Jones!
I met Jones on Grafton Street today and he is beautiful, with those amber-chestnut eyes. He was raising awareness for Dogs in Distress. I saw him being just lovely to children and adults alike. Claire has done loads of training. He knows to sit and wait, he gives the paw and he knows lie down. I think he's super and see him being snapped up with a personality like his. Had to keep kissing his soft head and he didn't mind. He was lovely to Daisy dog and he really is an all-rounder!
I call animals "guardians of Being," especially animals that live with humans. Because, for many humans, it's through their contact with animals they get in touch with that level of being. Eckhart Tolle
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Postby kaydoyle » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:17 pm

What a smasher this little man is ....not a bit fazed by the crowds or noise and full of kisses and waggy tail for everyone 8-) :D 8-)
Attachments
gs2.jpg
gs2.jpg (85.5 KiB) Viewed 6958 times
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
justineemoe
Site Admin

Postby justineemoe » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:17 pm

I met Jones at the DID collection on Grafton St - he was not in the least bit concerned with the crowds and his stunning good looks I'm sure helped us to double our takings!! His default setting is wagging tail. Jones is a super boy. He is a credit to his fosterer Claire.
clairef
Site Admin

Postby clairef » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Jones was just amazing on Saturday. Right in the middle of all the Christmas madness on Grafton Street and he loved it! He could be seen jumping for joy ;) He loved meeting everyone and was delighted with himself when we got home.

This guy has such a fantastic personality just super affectionate and so social. He is an active boy and loves to play so wold love to have another dog (or two!) for company. When there is activity around he has to be involved for fear he will miss something good! He loves to snuggle and watch tv and is just great in the house.
Attachments
jones.jpg
jones.jpg (82.11 KiB) Viewed 6860 times
clairef
Site Admin

Postby clairef » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Jones had a fantastic xmas and as always he was as good as gold :D He is just great in the house and is walking brill on his harness.

Jones just loves being with my dogs and will make a great lifelong pal for another young active friendly doggie who is in need of a best friend. He is such a social chap and has amazing social skills with people and other dogs of all sizes. I can bring him anywhere with me and he just goes with the flow and is happy to be out and about. Stephens Green to the Wicklow mountains this boy is just great and never phased.

He is one of the most even tempered dogs I have ever met and is just so gentle. He never stops wagging his tail . . . ever!!
Attachments
photo(1).JPG
photo(1).JPG (106.4 KiB) Viewed 6571 times
photo(2).JPG
photo(2).JPG (102.35 KiB) Viewed 6571 times
clairef
Site Admin

Postby clairef » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Jones continues to be his great happy go luck self :D He is such a special dog, so affectionate and just wants to please you all the time. He is a very relaxed boy and loves meeting all people and dogs.

He sleeps all through the night, is walking great on his harness,his recall is brilliant, 100% house trained, excellent in the car and loves everyone he meets! A real gem this guy just ticks all the boxes for a great family pet.

Here he is posing for the camera and loving playtime on the beach :D
Attachments
j6.JPG
j6.JPG (84.93 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
j5.JPG
j5.JPG (78.42 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
j4.JPG
j4.JPG (86.04 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
j3.JPG
j3.JPG (76.25 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
j2.JPG
j2.JPG (70.86 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
j1 (2).JPG
j1 (2).JPG (72.19 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
clairef
Site Admin

Postby clairef » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Valentines kisses ... Jones style!! :D
Attachments
jv1.jpg
jv1.jpg (97.56 KiB) Viewed 5322 times
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Postby kaydoyle » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
Next

Return to In Loving Memory