Charlie - 12 yr old Pom*HOMED*

Adopted Dogs in Distress dogs who have gone to rainbow bridge, never forgotton.
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Re: Charlie - 12 yr old Pom*HOMED*

Postby kaydoyle » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:45 am

Just to let you know that our lovely Charlie passed away on Monday.

He was 20 years old, and was doing well until his little heart suddenly gave out and he collapsed at home. We brought him to the vet, but we knew that he wouldn't be coming home with us. He was 12 years old when we adopted him from you, and was very well loved for the 8 years that we had him. He is very sorely missed.

Thanks for all you do for the dogs, and especially for giving us Charlie - he meant the world to us.
Attachments
2020 May d.jpeg
2020 May d.jpeg (51.67 KiB) Viewed 419 times
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Postby kaydoyle » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:51 am

:D
Attachments
2012 Aug b.jpeg
2012 Aug b.jpeg (55.89 KiB) Viewed 419 times
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
justineemoe
Site Admin

Postby justineemoe » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:44 pm

It is with great sadness that we learned today of our little foster dog Charlie's passing earlier this week. John and I are looking back at posts from 2012 when we fostered him. We are marveling at the fact that we fostered him for only about 2 months - we have so many memories of him from such a short time! That time with Charlie was a pleasure and a privilege. I can imagine the sadness his family must be feeling this week at the loss of Charlie, such a gentle, lovable, curious dog - who brought so much happiness and delight to us and everyone who met him - and he brought companionship to the two little kittens that we fostered during his time with us - who came to us with no siblings to keep them company. Everyone loved him - both friends and strangers who stopped us regularly to ask about him. To Charlie's family I want to express my heartfelt sympathy. I know you will miss him terribly, he had a long, happy life and was much loved. Every dog deserves no less. Thank you for your gift of a loving home that you gave to Charlie- I know you would say that he returned your favour many-fold. Take care. Justine and John x
ColganFamily

Postby ColganFamily » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:26 pm

So so sorry for your loss :( what an amazing life Charlie had with you xxx
Previous

Return to In Loving Memory