Rusty

Read stories of dogs who found their forever homes. Please keep us updated on how your new family member is settling in - we love to hear how they are getting on. It makes it all worthwhile!
martinacarey

Rusty *HOMED*

Postby martinacarey » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:03 pm

He's 6 - 8 months old so a big puppy but he's great in the house, great with other dogs and kids. He's really playful, loves attention and he loves a cuddle on the couch. I'm sure there's a home out there looking for a lovely dog like him.

Rusty will be wormed, vaccinated, microchipped and neutered before being rehomed :)

LuvMyFurKids

Re: Rusty

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh he is a stunning boy .....love the look of him
Give him a big hug from me Martina please!
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
martinacarey

Postby martinacarey » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Will do Audrey, he's never short of hugs! He's fast asleep now after a long walk and we bumped into Angel the staffie cross that was adopted from DID in the fields and they've really taken a shine to each other! He was abit giddy last night after we took them out for a late evening walk but he quickly learned to go lie on his bed and stop crawling all over us on the couch so that was good. He's also sitting when we tell him so I think he's going to train very quickly which is good.
martinacarey

Postby martinacarey » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Rusty is getting on great, he's really good in the house and had him in work with me a few times this week and he was very good considering there were loads of other dogs around all day. I gave him a bath and he just sat there looking all sorry for himself. He's started playing with Kas, her growling was scaring him off at first but now he's used to her and all the noises she makes. I was letting him off the lead to see what he's like and he's stays right beside me, he doesn't know his name yet so doesn't respond to that! He loves his walks and playing with other dogs.
martinacarey

Postby martinacarey » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Our poor little man isn't feeling well and is spending the night in the vets so we're missing him loads but he's being well looked after. We'll call them tomorrow to see how he is.
ladles

Postby ladles » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:31 am

Hope the lovely Rusty makes a speedy recovery and that you have him home soon.
dogsrule

Postby dogsrule » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:39 pm

I hope Rusty feels better soon and eats/ drinks all around him again. He a nobel looking chap and I'm sure he's thankful he's foster family is looking out for him.
I call animals "guardians of Being," especially animals that live with humans. Because, for many humans, it's through their contact with animals they get in touch with that level of being. Eckhart Tolle
martinacarey

Postby martinacarey » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:12 pm

The vets are keeping him over the weekend keeping him on fluids and they rang this morning to say he's much brighter and stronger today so they're going to try him with some food. They're closed today so gona call in the morning and go around to see him. Really missing the little guy!
martinacarey

Postby martinacarey » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Went to see Rusty this morning and he was alot more energetic. He was eating and drinking yesterday but did get sick this morning so they're gona keep him in tonight and see if he'll keep his food down. It was great seeing him and getting some snuggles and kisses off him!
TobysMum

Postby TobysMum » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Poor little Rusty - I hope he is feeling better and back home very very soon. x
My Toby RIP
Next

Return to Happy Endings