Alf - Terrier X 7 wks old *HOMED*

Read stories of dogs who found their forever homes. Please keep us updated on how your new family member is settling in - we love to hear how they are getting on. It makes it all worthwhile!
sandracul

Re: Alf - Terrier X 7 wks old

Postby sandracul » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi! Yes Alf is still looking for his forever family , I'm fostering him and his brothers and sis,, if you fill out the adoption form , a member of the Admin team will be in contact to arrange a Home visit!
sandracul

Postby sandracul » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Went out and bought the pups new collars " searched everywhere but they were all to "big" so i got them CAT collars :oops: they fit perfect don't think they noticed . Alf looks sooo cool in his red one as you can see from the picture i had to take the bell off as they could swallow them , ..
Attachments
Im finished my dinner can i get out now !.JPG
Im finished my dinner can i get out now !.JPG (59.91 KiB) Viewed 656 times
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Well my little journalist pup....I hope you are keeping up to date with the movement on the forum....I will be up to give you extra cuddles when your two brothers and sis head off to happiness this weekend. You probably will have your head stuck in the newpaper or shredding it as usual but might see you on Sunday at the fun day!
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
mariec

Postby mariec » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi, I just filled out an adoption request for Alf and I hope to hear back soon!!! Fingers crossed :D
sandracul

Postby sandracul » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Well i only have 3 pups left now 2 have found their forever families :D . Its great in a way i get to spend more time with this chunky guy , now his brother is gone ,, he has decided to be the spokes puppy for feeding time . Not as loud as his bro but I'm not complaining . effy loves to play with Alf all the time they seem to get on great ( little boyfriend ) . Brought him out for his walk was a bit unsure at first but now he is fine once effy is with him !! As you can tell from the photo he is grand with kids my 3 year old niece loves him and is forever hugging him.
Attachments
Please let me go !.JPG
Please let me go !.JPG (111.41 KiB) Viewed 605 times
sandracul

Postby sandracul » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Well Alf is the only one left , he has someone coming on Monday to meet him so fingers crossed . He is Effie's b.f.f until then ;) and she will be lost without her little friends :cry: . Alf is a fantastic little man and would make a wonderful pet for anyone !!
sandracul

Postby sandracul » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:55 am

Well Alf is still with me but he is really enjoying keeping Effy company his house training is great dry every morning ;) , he cant wait for his food still but he is learning to sit and wait till I'm ready ! :roll: . I took away the stair gate and he loves going up stairs but HATES coming down :oops: ,,, I know his perfect forever family are out there and its worth waiting for them.
Attachments
Alf went up stairs and wouldnt come down !!.JPG
Alf went up stairs and wouldnt come down !!.JPG (53.57 KiB) Viewed 552 times
LuvMyFurKids

Re: Alf - Terrier X 7 wks old *RESERVED*

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Alf has found his forever family .....they are coming to collect him on Wednesday.....He told me he is feeling a little sad to leave Effy who has minded him well but he is soooooo very excited about going to his forever home!
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
Mutley

Postby Mutley » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Congrats Alf and to your forever family. I do hope you keep up the roving reporting! ;)
I gave you my house when you were alone; when I walk through the door it now feels like home
Tail wagging and waiting our bond quickly grew; such unconditional love…who rescued who?
sandracul

Postby sandracul » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Well Alf went off with his new family :( , but i know he will be very very happy and he is moving around the corner from my house so maybe i might bump into him sometime,, Have a happy life my chunky chap xxx . ;) .
PreviousNext

Return to Happy Endings