Apollo - Terrier X 7 wks old - HOMED

Read stories of dogs who found their forever homes. Please keep us updated on how your new family member is settling in - we love to hear how they are getting on. It makes it all worthwhile!
LuvMyFurKids

Apollo - Terrier X 7 wks old - HOMED

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:44 am

This little man will be wormed, microchipped and have at least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6 mts old.

I have landed....on all four paws here in Puppy Power Palace...My twin bro is Alfonso and we do lots together..including Wrestling I am always winning but who is counting ...and if he says he wins don't listen to him....he is a big fibber. I love to go exploring and will venture into the unknown thats how I got my name...Oh nearly forgot I am called APOLLO.

This is me with the biggest ever rope knot I swear!
Apollo.JPG
Apollo.JPG (70.89 KiB) Viewed 4741 times

TV thing isn't as entertaining as my Puppy Pack!
Apollo Checking out the TV.JPG
Apollo Checking out the TV.JPG (95.98 KiB) Viewed 4741 times
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
LuvMyFurKids

Re: Apollo - Terrier X 5 wks old

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:23 am

This little man will be wormed, microchipped and have at least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6mts. old.

Apollo had another great night ......up early all the wees were on the paper then I was followed in the back door and they all did their poos outside where they should have ....very clever little puppies.
Apollo is the best at managing the steps in and out to the back yard! He is a little adventurer and is the first to be nosey about new stuff.

Favourite Toy....

Apollo (2).JPG
Apollo (2).JPG (76.16 KiB) Viewed 4661 times

Apollo gives Rossi a manicure ....or sees his nails as a chew toy!

Apollo giving Rossi a Manicure.JPG
Apollo giving Rossi a Manicure.JPG (79.17 KiB) Viewed 4661 times
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 pm

This adventure in Puppy Power Palace is nearly over and as we get ready to start a new one in our permanent foster families home....Apollo lives up to his name and is the first to do many things ...eh like put the heart cross ways in me by trying to do death defying leaps way beyond his little legs....he imitates Rossi most of the time which is so funny to watch but its just for a second so never get to the camera in time ....he was just rolling on his back there now like Rossi and they were rubbing noses...so cute. Hope his little mans next adventure is as great as he is!

One small step for Audrey on giant leap for puppykind

2010-08 The A-Team Episode 2 001.JPG
2010-08 The A-Team Episode 2 001.JPG (92.52 KiB) Viewed 4578 times

We are going to hide out in here when its time to leave

2010-08 The A-Team Episode 2 004.JPG
2010-08 The A-Team Episode 2 004.JPG (68.94 KiB) Viewed 4578 times
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
jdogs2010

Postby jdogs2010 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 pm

these little guys are all beautiful!! :D
sandracul

Postby sandracul » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Hi were back what can i say about about Apollo ,, he is very playful and he seems to think he is bigger than what he is :lol: " poor thing " . Effy is so big looking compared to him but that doesn't stop this guy from running around playing rough ,, he loves it. Toilet training is great ( thanks Audrey ) .
Attachments
apollo.JPG
apollo.JPG (126 KiB) Viewed 4465 times
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Don't thank me I only supplied them with steps in and out of the yard ....Rossi and Tess did all the demonstrations and training...
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
sandracul

Re: Apollo - Terrier X 7 wks old

Postby sandracul » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:43 pm

This little man is very cool he is doing great with everything , he loves to play and run about he really loves his toys and will fight to hold on to just about anything !! very determined pup ;) . No problems around kids he loves the attention and being picked up and cuddled :) , but who could resist this little squidgy guy .
Attachments
apollo looking innocent !.JPG
apollo looking innocent !.JPG (120.63 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Apollo my little explorer I can imagine the fun you are having with the rest of the gang in Sandy's ....Keep up the great adventure and I will be up to hear all about it soon.
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
sandracul

Postby sandracul » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Yes Apollo is ready to go to his new family all he needs now is someone to fall in love with this little man,, when Alfonso got stuck in the shed he was with Apollo i didn't hear a peep out off this one , he loves climbing into things , over things and then he always finds his own way out 8-) , ( not like his brother) . He also likes his play time to and getting cuddles off anyone who is around,,
Attachments
apollo sitting waiting for his treat,.JPG
apollo sitting waiting for his treat,.JPG (85.74 KiB) Viewed 4230 times
Mutley

Postby Mutley » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 am

I do love his Zorro markings! :D
I gave you my house when you were alone; when I walk through the door it now feels like home
Tail wagging and waiting our bond quickly grew; such unconditional love…who rescued who?
Next

Return to Happy Endings