hailey 7 weeks old springer x(hopes puppy)happy endings

Read stories of dogs who found their forever homes. Please keep us updated on how your new family member is settling in - we love to hear how they are getting on. It makes it all worthwhile!
geordie

hailey 7 weeks old springer x(hopes puppy)happy endings

Postby geordie » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 pm

hailey is chocolate brown with white socks very pretty. she only arrived this evening and has settled very well. she likes to play and follow you around. i will post pictures tomorrow :DImageImage
Imagehailey and heidi asleep on there first night.
Last edited by geordie on Mon May 03, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
geordie

Re: hailey 6 weeks old(one of hopes puppies)

Postby geordie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:55 am

well hailey is a little darling, she likes to give a little cry even when nothing is happening to her when you talk and make eye contact she really plays up to you very cute, hailey is a shadow she loves contact with people but is good at cuddling up with her sisters. at moment haileys toilet training is non exsistent, but we have started toilet training so fingers crossed :D
i bathed hailey yesterday and she is so fluffy and soft with wavy hair on her ears she is a very pretty little girl :D not mad about the bath but she will get used to it and enjoyed snuggling up with hers sisters in there bed in front of the fire. :lol:
jojo20

Postby jojo20 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Oh my god Shirley :shock: Your house must be so much fun with those stunners!! I think you should have a nite out with the hubbie so me, kids and puppies can run riot in your house! :lol:
Im sure the pink will start to appear in next photos knowing you! Good luck on toilet duty with 3 of them. Im sure they will blossom as all your other fosters have! ;)
geordie

Postby geordie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:47 pm

thanks jo, only had one pink collar but plan on buying more as you have said they are fantastic who ever gets to give them a forever home will be so lucky :)
geordie

Postby geordie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:56 pm

well i have just noticed that hailey runs around in circles and make a little crying noise just before she needs to go toilet so happy days i am bringing her to the paper in the kitchen to go so fingers crossed if one does well maybe the others will follow suit. :lol:
geordie

Re: hailey 7 weeks old(one of hopes puppies)

Postby geordie » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:14 pm

hailey loves playing in the garden with her sisters will post pictures later.hailey loves playing full stop. when they come in she sits at back door wanting to get back out, it is very cute.
hailey is more bouncy than her sisters.
geordie

Postby geordie » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:31 pm

oh my god if you seen hailey this morning you would just completely fall in love, such a cute little sweet baby, hailey is very much in love with people when her sisters were jumping all over my 9 yr old she pushed them away like she was protecting him very cute. this morning she came over to me she was very sleepy so i lifted hailey onto the sofa she crawled up me put her paws around my neck and fell asleep. hailey worries when ken and i are both in the room she spends her time going between us to share the love :lol:
i really feel that hailey needs someone to be at home most of the day other wise she will fret.
having problems with photo bucket hope to have pics up tonight :D
geordie

Postby geordie » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:53 pm

ImageImage let me out :lol:
Image hailey lying on heidiImage
oliveflynn

Postby oliveflynn » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:38 am

Hailey almost looks exactly like Happy (my foster baby) except Happy has no white on her face. They are so adorable. I have Happy & Honey. They love attention and company and cuddles and would play all day...with a sleep here and there after all the running. Hope u are getting on well with yours...enjoy!
geordie

Postby geordie » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:00 pm

hi olive, you are right they are very alike all the hopes puppies are beautiful. i am really enjoying these sweet little girls they are the best puppies, hailey is very sensitive i was crying on monday because i had been told my cousin died and she started crying with me and put her paws around me and cuddled up. i went to funeral today so my husband was looking after the puppies and hewas saying how inteligent hailey is. hailey is mostly going to the toilet outside but we do have paper down as well, she is not perfect at going on paper in the house but in a few weeks she will be great :D
Next

Return to Happy Endings