Nellie - Patterdale Terrier

Read stories of dogs who found their forever homes. Please keep us updated on how your new family member is settling in - we love to hear how they are getting on. It makes it all worthwhile!
Indianna

Re: Nellie - Patterdale Terrier

Postby Indianna » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:45 pm

I managed to roll in 'something' today. I was very happy with myself, the creature :? Not so much :roll:
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:33 pm

We were taken out today in horizontal rain and wind that almost blew us off our paws :evil: . After about 10 minutes we headed back to the car, heads down, eyes shut, fighting our way through the wind and getting battered by the rain. Could hear the creature complaining to the weather Gods. We got back into the car then the creature nearly lost the car door when she tried to get into the car. We could hear a lot of huffing, puffing and much muttering from the creature once she secured herself in the driver's seat :roll: . We were all soaked but got dried with our lovely DID towel when we got home. Not the creature, she doesn't get to use our DID towel :? . Got some biscuits as an apology for taking us out in such conditions and after I finish this I will be heading off to my bed by the heater.
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:18 pm

We had to nip out between heavy rain and hale showers. The second the creature spied a bit of blue sky we were off and managed to stay (more or less) dry. Certainly wasn't getting blown away this time :)
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:07 am

Good morning dogs and humans. Guess what, no rain falling, it is chilly but I can cope with that. Was hunting about in a wide grassy verge leading up to a field yesterday. It must have been covered in rabbits before I arrived. It was all very exciting. Hope you all have a nice Sunday :D
Previous

Return to Happy Endings