Nellie - Patterdale Terrier

Read stories of dogs who found their forever homes. Please keep us updated on how your new family member is settling in - we love to hear how they are getting on. It makes it all worthwhile!
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Re: Nellie - Patterdale Terrier

Postby kaydoyle » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:37 am

:lol: :lol:
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
geordie

Postby geordie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:05 am

How is the beautiful nelliabie
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Postby kaydoyle » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:05 pm

:D
Attachments
IMG_1041.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG (18.68 KiB) Viewed 128 times
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Now I am not a scaredy dog at all but I did not like the fireworks last night. Just didn't understand what was happening with all the loud bangs and wooshy noises. The creature put the lights off, turned up the sound on the TV but we could still hear the fireworks. Kept telling her I wanted to go out but wasn't allowed. It eventually went quiet and I feel better this morning. Hope it doesn't happen again.
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:07 am

Creature is going to be brave today and take the four of us out at the same time :o . That means Luka (Border Terrier) and I will be 'hunting', Dudley (Border Terrier) will be growling and grumbling at everything that moves and Jet will be barking and trying to keep us all in check. I will let you all know how it all goes. She will be wrecked by the time we get home :P
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Well, as Dudley was still asleep when we were ready to leave, we left without him. Up the hills we went. Many new smells, lots of pheasants running and flying about. We wanted to go further up the hill but the creature said that was for another day. Back home and Dudley was up and waiting for us. I was allowed to go out again with him and we had a nice wander round the village. Back home, we have all had some food and the rest are in their beds resting. :)
dogpeer

Postby dogpeer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:53 am

What a gorgeous dog and a happy ending.
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Nellie has been one of the best dogs ever. Very affectionate, determined when she sets her mind to something, very clever and quick to learn new things, great guard dog and it is my very great pleasure that she is part of my family. A super little dog and I adore her.
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:27 am

Nellie enjoying a nice sunny day
Attachments
DSC_1589.JPG
DSC_1589.JPG (39.02 KiB) Viewed 81 times
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:29 pm

The above image was from a summer day long since gone. It's now dark, windy, cold and trying hard to rain. I am in my house awaiting my food then will be on guard duty because the creature and Jet are heading out to school so it is up to me to protect the other dogs and MY house. I shall be on full pussy cat and postman alert, if either come near my house :twisted: you will hear me, even in Ireland :lol: Could hear a pheasant when I was out for my walk earlier, stood for ages with my nose sweeping right and left. When I say my nose, I mean my nose, not my head I was standing rock still and it really was only my black nose that was moving. I so wanted to go and find that pheasant but am not allowed to 'hunt' the wildlife or the sheep. I did track a deer one day but I was on a very, very long cord line and could hear the creature gasping behind me. She is rubbish at running :?
PreviousNext

Return to Happy Endings