Re: Flo - Jrt - approx. 8yrs...ref 433 *HOMED**

Read stories of dogs who found their forever homes. Please keep us updated on how your new family member is settling in - we love to hear how they are getting on. It makes it all worthwhile!
df77

Postby df77 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:26 pm

Well hellooooo!

Life is BRILLIANT at the moment. Cousins Pepsi The Patterdale and Fitzy came to visit. I just LOVE Fitzy cos he is small like me. I ran up and licked his face and followed him EVERYWHERE on the beach.
Fat Henry and cousin Pepsi were running and running too.
Mammy Eejit cannot believe the change in Pepsi. She is so much happier and more relaxed. Her and Fitzy play ALL THE TIME. They love each other so much.
We have gotten brought on some amazing beach walks and have been running and playing non stop.(I have to work twice as hard to keep up with the others cos my legs are so winchy!)
Life is great and I am so so loved.

Big woofy love,
Flobers xxx
Attachments
IMAG1688_1_1.jpg
Furry cousins
IMAG1688_1_1.jpg (37.87 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Love this image :D :D :D . What have you all found :?
Twist
Site Admin

Postby Twist » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:24 am

Looking good guys. :)
Great to hear from you Miss Flo.
Great to hear how Pepsi has improved with the addition of her new brother ;) Amazing the difference having a friend makes.
Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act - Einstein.
ChristineRyan

Postby ChristineRyan » Fri May 20, 2016 5:05 pm

Flo, it's your foster mother here. I'm writing to say that I haven't forgotten you and I think of you often.

I am so happy that you are having the life of Riley. Your mammy and daddy are the best, tell them we are so happy you are with such lovely people.

We are doing well here. Lily (who was in my belly when you were with us) is going to be two years old next month... The days are long but the years fly by. So true.

Flo memory:
I remember the day we took you to the vet to get your teeth inspected before we had them cleaned and you told the vet in very strong words that you weren't to be interfered with :x Foster daddy Shane and I were so proud that you showed such spirit :mrgreen:

Bye for now, we love you x

Christine, Shane & Lily Ryan
df77

Postby df77 » Mon May 23, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello all...

Well it has been a very strange time here. Fat Henry got his fur mowed and he is no longer FH. I was very unsure who he was when he came back but after some intensive bottom sniffing, I can confirm this young looking fellow is indeed The Artist Previously Known As Fat Henry...

Secondly (And very scarily) - I made a 'scape and it ended very badly. I ran out the door and after a cyclist and in front of a car. The car hit me and the very nice (And shocked) man stopped and opened his door and I am so loving I tried to jump in but I couldn't.

Mammy Eejit ran to the vets with me (in hysterics). I never once complained and everyone was so so sad and shocked to hear I had fracture my pelvis BUT I WILL BE OK. I am stuck in a stinking crate for 6 weeks but I am doing very well and not complaining. I am the bravest and best little dog EVER (Even with a staple in my leg and a hurty belly)

Mammy and Daddy make sure someone is with me and I get carried out for widdle breaks. I also get to be in my basket on the sofa in the evening so I get a break from the crate.

They got a VERY bad fright and keep kissing me and saying sorry I 'scaped.

Then they got another scare because I could not twosie. The vet gave me a poosie potion and said to monitor very carefully in case I had a problem with my insides which would be very serious. I was getting the very delicious tinned foods so I would eat my poosie potions. Nothing was happening though...

Finally Mammy Eejit carried me out and I did a twosie. She cried with happiness and kissed me all over. Then we got in and saw FH was in my crate wolfing down a bowl of lovely tinned food LACED with poosie potion...

You can guess the rest (Funny Mammy was not half as happy to see his twosie on the kitchen floor in the morning and he did not get kissed all over for doing it!)

Hello to everyone and please don't worry. Dem Eejits are taking very good care of me and I will be right as rain.

Love and licks,
Flobers xxx
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Mon May 23, 2016 8:56 pm

:o Florence! What we're you thinking dear thing. Did you think Henry was getting too much attention with his new look. Maybe you fancied a bit of cyclist for your dinner or did you want the bike? You can't fight cars and sadly your newly found crate living is what it cost. Your poor family, bet they are still shaking in their shoes. Take care you little monkey and get well as soon as possible. Poor Henry must have got a surprise having eaten your medicine laced food, poor Henry. Not the sort of surprise your mother wants. Give your folks a break now, they deserve it. Be good and take care.
yoddy

Postby yoddy » Wed May 25, 2016 11:03 am

Oh Flo :o :o :o What were you thinking?? Now it's all over, reading your post is really very funny but I'm sure the humans weren't laughing at the time. So pleased you didn't suffer too much damage....and as for poor Henry..... Hope you all recover quickly and you learn the Green Cross Code Flo!!
df77

Postby df77 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:02 am

Hello!
I am on the mend and even had a go on my Humpy cushion!
'Pparently I am 'a-FLO-table!
Flobers x
Attachments
IMAG2234.jpg
IMAG2234.jpg (24.8 KiB) Viewed 1185 times
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Postby kaydoyle » Tue May 31, 2016 12:32 pm

:lol: :lol:
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
df77