Cassie - ref 282 - Collie x - approx. 1yr - HOMED

Read stories of dogs who found their forever homes. Please keep us updated on how your new family member is settling in - we love to hear how they are getting on. It makes it all worthwhile!
Indianna

Re: Cassie - ref 282 - Collie x - approx. 1yr - HOMED

Postby Indianna » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:48 pm

Well I had a lovely run around on the village green. We play the ready steady game. When I have gone off to investigate something the creature shouts ready steady and throws some treats on the ground. I race back to her, well to the treats. It's a good game, I like it :P
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:47 pm

Quick note now that Nellie has stopped typing. Did she tell you about our so-called walk in the hurricane. I looked like a blasted hedgehog by the time we got back home. Water was dripping off me and when I gave myself a good shake I looked even more like a hedgehog :| The creature dried me off a bit with 'our' towel but I must say carpets are quite good for drying one's coat off :P If the creature thinks I am going out in that again today, she better think again :evil: Nice to see a few new posts in Happy Endings :D
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:16 pm

Went off to a park in the next town today (between the hale storms). I so wanted to go and herd up all the other dogs that were running about. I raced back to the creature several times, stared at her, bounced around in front of her and was grrrring and barking at her. If she won't let me herd up dogs, people on bikes and dogs chasing balls then I will just have to 'herd' her up. She could hardly move, I kept 'tagging' her, which ever way she tried to go I cut her off. Ah, my Collie heritage coming out.
Indianna

Postby Indianna » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:13 am

Had a play date with my friend Flora a couple of days ago. I went to Flora's house in the country, she has a BIG garden all safely fenced in and we raced around. She was grabbing her toys and trying to make me play but I just wanted to chase her around and try to herd her back to the creatures. She is rather nimble on her paws and I never did catch up with her. When I can't catch up I just bark and bark but I love a good chase around. Not really interested in dog toys but do love to run. Not sure what the creature is planning today but hopefully a nice walk, much food and then lying in my bed watching the domestic goings-on. :P
Previous

Return to Happy Endings