Thor

Read stories of dogs who found their forever homes. Please keep us updated on how your new family member is settling in - we love to hear how they are getting on. It makes it all worthwhile!
ColganFamily

Re: Pepper - 8wk JRT x *HOMED*

Postby ColganFamily » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:08 am

We were delighted to formally adopt this little guy yesterday and he got his first vax too which means it won't be too long before he can be brought out. :D :D He has OODLES of energy and there is only so much running in and out of the back and up and down the stairs that one little dog can do!! :lol: :lol: Looking forward to watching him grow up big and strong (well maybe not too big!!! :lol: :lol: ) and he is well on the road now. Will keep the updates coming - for Kathy at least!!! :lol:
Attachments
CAM_0535.JPG
CAM_0535.JPG (70.79 KiB) Viewed 566 times
Twist
Site Admin

Postby Twist » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:07 am

Well done and congratulations Colgan Family this is the best that this little man could have dreamed of happening to him.
Great to finally meet you all the other day :)
Another space on the couch booked :roll:
Best Wishes.
Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act - Einstein.
ColganFamily

Postby ColganFamily » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Well our precious little guy got his second vax yesterday so it was all systems go for the walk today! :lol: It has broken my heart to leave him behind for the past couple of weeks and he couldn't believe his luck when he got a lead on this morning too. :lol: :lol: He ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! He tore around Tymon Park like a lunatic when we braved letting him off lead and, to be fair, he stuck fast to the biggies - "fast" being the operative word!! :lol: He looked like Bambi, bounding along and he never stopped running till we got him back to the car. :D Thrilled that he can join us every day now. He is doing really well - apart from getting stung by a wasp he decided to snack on the other day!!! :lol: He ended up with a MEGA lip but no lasting ill effects. :D More pics to come soon.
ColganFamily

Postby ColganFamily » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Well Thor had his first summer holiday last week when we took him to Clare with all the gang. Needless to say he LOVED it. :lol: :lol: He adored the beach and would play fetch all day if he could. A great little guy - hard to remember how sick he was just a few short weeks ago.
Attachments
CAM_0643.JPG
CAM_0643.JPG (70.1 KiB) Viewed 498 times
ColganFamily

Postby ColganFamily » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Here's another one. . .
Attachments
CAM_0656.JPG
CAM_0656.JPG (107.24 KiB) Viewed 498 times
ColganFamily

Postby ColganFamily » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 pm

And finally . . . :lol:
Attachments
CAM_0708.JPG
CAM_0708.JPG (91.26 KiB) Viewed 498 times
kaydoyle
Site Admin

Postby kaydoyle » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Ahhh...hes fab...such a happy little man :D 8-) :D
Learn from yesterday - Live for today - Hope for tomorrow!!!! -
ColganFamily

Postby ColganFamily » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 am

While trying really hard to get some nice photos of Tazmin our ultra-camera-shy new foster, her absolute poser of a foster bro just BEGGED for this one to be taken :lol: . . . . Just indulge me here!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
CAM_0755.JPG
CAM_0755.JPG (55.76 KiB) Viewed 469 times
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 pm

Thor are you asking your mum ......whats for lunch?
You cheeky chappie I love your expressional face.....forget the photo mum I know I'm fabulous .....where's the food!
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
LuvMyFurKids

Postby LuvMyFurKids » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:30 pm

We had the huge pleasure of little man Thor visiting us today and he is still as special as I remembered him when he came into us....although he was a good bit smaller then and you would never know seeing him today how sick this little guy got and it was a near miracle that he found the strenght to fight his way back to life but I think that all the visits from his then foster mum now forever mum made to give me cuddles sometimes twice daily.... he bombed around the place today and took my little pack in his stride.....love this guy he is so his own man and a credit to his forever family (the ever extending Colgan Clann)
Audrey
Luv My Fur Kids
PreviousNext

Return to Happy Endings